Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Deleted

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

What we need to do is bomb them to the point of no return! Lets take them back to the stone age, they do not have a problem living in that time.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Hell lets bring back the cheap napalm bomb and let them have it that way they can get a one way ticket to hell.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Question: WHO sets our immigration policy? Does ISIS dictate who we let into the country?

Those of us who squawked about letting in Muzzies and Turks and **** into Europe – and then America – we were called RAAAYCISS! and all sorts of pejoratives… the kumbayah, drum-circle crowd was bound and determined to let in every mouth-breathing dirtbag from every 3rd world ******** into our homelands…

NOW we have a problem. That problem is that there are Muzzies, etc, in our countries and *GASP!* they don’t like us!! Never have liked us! Only wanted to live in our countries so they could soak up free **** and then take over when they had enough guys!

Now that our insane, suicidal, completely unhinged immigration policies have bitten us in the ass, we want to use the blowback from those policies to justify bombing the **** out of them… which, I repeat, won’t solve a damn thing…

I’ve been beating the drums and railing against our unhinged immigration policies for years.. decades, actually… and all I got was blood pressure medication and called nasty names…

One can almost imagine this as being ENGINEERED in order to enrich certain elites who rule us sorry assed peasants…

Senator Bedfellow, amongst others, has a big chunk of his stolen loot invested in Bombs R Us, a huge defense contractor. Senator Bedfellow knows that Muzzies don’t like to play nice with others, so he calls up his buddy, General Windbag, and him and Bombs R Us sit down and hatch a plan…

General Windbag used to be head of the Joint Chiefs… now he’s retired and sits on the board of directors of Bombs R Us. The good Senator is still in contact with his old friend, Gen. Windbag…

We know the Muzzies. They hate our guts. We also know they have NO INTEREST in assimilating into American culture.

So, under the guise of Multi-culti insanity, Senator Bedfellow introduces and ramrods a measure to allow hundreds of thousands of “religion of peace” head-choppers into the US…. AS REFUGEES. He knows damn well that they don’t play nice with others and will soon start making trouble… anyone who opposes this madness is automatically branded a RAAAYCISS!

Hundreds of thousands of ‘religion of peace’ head-chopping fucks are then admitted into the US and relocated around the country…

Fast forward. Radical head-choppers in the middle east are, predictably, out of control and chopping lots of heads. Eventually, they get to someone the US Media cares about – one of their own. “HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?!?!” Cue the wailing, gnashing of teeth, rending of cloth and pulling of hair…

And so the tom toms of war are drummed again…. and once again, Murkins will respond by chanting “WAR! WAR!”… and we’ll buy more bombs from Bombs R Us to go drop on some tents or some mud-brick hovels over in a country most Murkins couldn’t find on a map…

And Senator Bedfellow gets richer… and General Windbag gets to keep his job and make the stockholders happy… and gets richer, too….

And me – and thousands of guys just like me and you and anyone else – we get to go and get maimed and blown up and bled and killed so that the good Senator and General can have their stocks go up a half a point…

Lather. Rinse. Repeat…

And I haven’t even touched on the Militarization of our Police aspect yet… which also ties in with Martial Law… but hey, those MRAP builders over at Bombs R Us have to sell their **** to SOMEONE, right?

It’s… it’s almost like someone thought this **** up on purpose….

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus agree we need to get them out of here! O will keep letting them in. O says that ISIS is a cancer well he is the real cancer here.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus, Have any other complaints? So I’m not seeing a solution offered in your comments either, what is it you want us to do. Wait for them to start killing us here and then put the perps in jail for 5 years before we let them back out?

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Thank you sledjockey and 74 for bringing Charles Martel into this. Most folks don’t know anything of that history. Islam will never settle for being part of a multi cultural society. They do not accept freedom of religion as a human right. Islam is incompatible with the rest of the world plain and simple. And we have a closet Muslim in the Whitehouse with more than 2 years still to run in his term.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I love history and the history of religions. Going into the history of where Islam originated really ticks off a lot of people so I seldom mention that it was based upon Gnostic texts by a fugitive. Just saying…..

Still think we need a big glass skatepark.

http://ageofdecadence.com

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Al-Qaeda in Yemen Announces ‘Solidarity’ With ‘Our Muslim Brothers (ISIS) in Iraq’

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/al-qaeda-yemen-announces-solidarity-our-muslim-brothers-iraq

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Bro, I never said I have any E-Z Bake Oven fixes… the fixes I have in mind, nobody would like. Well, change that. SOME folks would like my fixes… but there an old saying: “I had a good idea that made sense. It’s probably why they didn’t use it.”

To satisfy you, here are my fixes.

1. Lock the border down. Nobody in or out. At all.
    2. Round up all H1B visa holders and boot them.
    3. Round up all illegals and boot them.
    4. Round up all “refugees” and boot them.
    5. Throw out the 1965 Immigration Act. All of it.
    6. Withdraw all “aid” to everyone around the world. No exceptions.
    7. Withdraw our troops and bring them all home. ALL of them. We’ve been carrying everyone’s water for 50 years. Time they carried their own.
    8. Deploy the respective National Guard units from the border states to guard the border. Reinforce with Active Duty if you have to. Since they’re not dealing with American Citizens, just protecting our borders, Posse Comitatus is satisfied
    9. For the price of one aircraft carrier, we can build a ginormous wall from Brownsville to the Baja, complete with motion sensors, trembler switches and seismic detectors. Have the illegals build the wall, then throw them out.
    10. Ban muzzies from entering the US, unless they’re part of their version of their “State Department”, an Ambassador or work at the Embassy.

I think Europe should also adopt a sane immigration policy and eject their own “refugees” and illegals… they overrun us there, we’re pretty much cooked…

If they’re not there to blow **** up, then they can’t blow **** up… if they blow **** up in their own countries, well, so what?

There’s no way any of this will get any traction…

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Fight fire with fire , be just as barbaric as they are ……….alas we wont do that , but its the only thing they respect . When Soviet ambassador were taken hostage in Lebanon , they sent a group of Spetsnaz in , they tracked down the terrorists , captured two of them , mutilated the bodies , put all the body parts in a box and sent them to the head terrorist …………..soon after that , the Embassy people were released .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Malgus wrote:</div>Throw out the 1965 Immigration Act

This should have never been passed and Ronald Reagan should have pushed to have it corrected. It is changing the country into a third world nation.

To achieve some of the things on your list this is what needs to happen first. The 17th amendment needs to be repealed.
    “Passed by Congress May 13, 1912, and ratified April 8, 1913, the 17th amendment modified Article I, section 3, of the Constitution by allowing voters to cast direct votes for U.S. Senators, Prior to its passage, Senators were chosen by state legislatures.”

If we go back to state legislatures choosing the senate then the US senate would reflect the districts of each state instead of just the metropolitan areas.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik is right we need to fight fire with fire, an eye for an eye because they only understand that language.

But since Bush water boarding stopped and he was called many names this has gotten out of hand. So the only option is bombing them to the stone age.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Now that there we can agree on…. No more direct election of Senators.

Congress critters represent the people.
    Senators represent the individual States and Commonwealths.

Along with your very correct points, the 17th Amendment helps to gut the 10th Amendment. If the States and Commonwealths have no representation, then how can they have power?

I didn’t mean to come off like a whiny little ***** yesterday… Yes, something has to be done about these head-chopping bastards. No, the stuff we’ve been doing so far hasn’t worked. Yes, there are workable fixes we can implement to rid ourselves of these head choppers. No, those fixes won’t be implemented because RETARDS.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m no dope smoking bead wearing hippie. If someone attacks the Republic, then unleash the hounds. Be as ruthless and merciless as you have to be. These head choppers only understand force – like the example Tolik cited… My frustration lies in the fact that yeah, we need to rid ourselves of these pukes, but what we’ve been doing all along hasn’t worked. It’s actually made **** WORSE… and the folks who made it worse – the decision makers – aren’t the ones who have to pay the butcher bill.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Malgus wrote:</div>My frustration lies in the fact that yeah, we need to rid ourselves of these pukes, but what we’ve been doing all along hasn’t worked. It’s actually made **** WORSE… and the folks who made it worse – the decision makers – aren’t the ones who have to pay the butcher bill.

Not much has changed in man’s history, the decision makers – aren’t the ones who have to pay at least until the life of an autonomous rule comes to an end or there is a coup d’état. Not many Caesars lived to old age.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.