Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

ISIS are all animals, we only have one way with them is to kill them all. There is no other way! You can’t deal with them, they are 2,000 years behind. If they are here in the U. S. we know we are in trouble. ISIS is beheading children!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/20/james-foley-reportedly-killed-by-islamic-militants-in-iraq-us-investigating/

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

We need to bomb them into the ground and when one gets up bomb them again.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

One large glass skate park……

http://ageofdecadence.com

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Y’all, I know you will hate me, but…

NOT our business. Not even our country. Interventionism – playing World Cop – and building an empire are the things that got us into this cluster **** in the first place, the reasons why we’re worried about those ISIS ******** over HERE…

They want to kill each other off by the truckload over some minor, quibbling bit of religious dogma? Fine by me. Don’t give a damn about those head-chopping f*cks…

Biggest bullshit lie, other than “You didn’t build that” and “We have to pass the bill to find out what’s in it”, is that “they hate us for our freedoms”….

Really? Bunch of illiterate goat herds sitting in a cave in the Hindu Kush, batting around international politics and the following conversation takes place…

Abdul: “You know what I hate? Those AMERICANS! Them and their “freedoms”… pfft… we should kill them all. Just head-chop every one of them!”

Mohammed: “You’re right! We should just give up fucking goats in this cave and travel 9000 miles to the other side of the Earth, just so we can kill a few fatassed American “infidels”, then get killed ourselves!”

If we hadn’t been playing World Cop for the past couple 8 decades or so, building the Pax Americana, we wouldn’t have roughly a BILLION of those “religion of peace” head chopping bastards pissed off at us… why is it we feel this overwhelming urge to tell other people on the other side of the earth how they should live? And when they don’t listen to us, we bomb them and kill their kids…

Bombing people doesn’t solve anything… it just kills their kids, pisses them off and makes them fight harder. Only the self-deluded think otherwise…

Put yourself in that place, for a moment. You’re living your life, fucking goats in a cave or whatever, and then some ******** from the other side of the earth show up and tell you how to live. You blow them off and go back to fucking goats. You didn’t listen, so they start bombing the crap out of your village and kill your kids…

Someone bombs us and kills my boy, I don’t give a **** anymore… don’t care WHY… don’t care WHO you are… I’m picking up a rifle and I’m gonna take as many of you bastards with me before I get closed out.

This is how they think…

Not saying I AGREE with them… I’m saying I UNDERSTAND them… one is not the other and do not mistake them for being interchangeable…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

I’m done. Content deleted.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

lol@Malgus…. Well I am not an accomplished goat ****** like your example, but I see little problem that goes beyond a discussion over open range. Ever since we kissed Britian’s and France’s butts following WW1 and WW2 we have been pushed into that “World Cop” role. Let’s face it. If we had just let France deal with their own issues after WW2 there would have been no US involvement in Vietnam. If we hadn’t felt the need to bomb the crap out of the middle east after Britian grouped warring tribes together for political reasons, we would not be quite as hated as we are over there. Getting involved with Isreal’s creation didn’t help much either…..

We have now stirred up a hornets nest to the point where these people would never leave us alone even if we did pull back. They have been at war with themselves for thousands of years, hold grudges since the Crusades, and still feel that their defeat by Charles Martel requires further retaliation in France. There is no way that we can really withdraw at this point without the understanding that they will continue to attack us forever.

I agree that we do need to pull back and let everyone else deal with their own problems. It just comes down to a matter of how we can do it while still protecting ourselves. Hell, we can’t even keep our own borders safe.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Malgus, man this is a whole can of worms. I understand what you are saying. I agree it WASN’T our fight but guess what they just killed one of our kids. You said yourself, “don’t care who, don’t care why” but they just signed their death certificate. Here’s the problem I see and it is caused by a lot of previous mistakes that have nothing to do with this situation. Those people are here now. If we show weakness it is inviting them to take a shot at us here. Look at something else. They have changed their name 3 times. ISIL, ISIS and now IS. Each time the name encompasses more territory. First it was just Iraq and Syria they wanted now it is flat out Islamic State. We have seen them here trying to interfere with our laws and get Sharia law enacted here and there. These people will not stop until we put a bullet in them. They want to take over the whole world. We can wipe them off the face of the earth now on our terms or wait until they are strong enough here and face them on their terms. If we strike now will it cause an attack here at home? Most likely. Will Americans die. Yes but the fear and bleeding has to stop somewhere. I understand we have freedom of religion here but when there is a religion that is hell bent on killing anyone that doesn’t believe the way they do, you don’t let it in. If someone thinks Islam is so great let them move to Muslim country and live it first hand and see how great and peaceful it is. Letting Islam in the United States is like letting a wolf in the hen house. Some may mind their manners for a time but they are still a wolf. You just don’t take the chance. Unfortunately there are a lot of innocent people here that are going to get killed when terrorist strike. When they strike we need to kill them all and hunt down any POS that sympathizes with them. They can either die or leave it’s their choice. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

sledjockey, I do agree with you that we need to stay out as much as we can. I think if we have to do anything it needs to be bombing only and NO Americans on the ground. Hell they do not deserve one drop of blood from Americans. Just bomb the hell out of them. Send drones so they can’t sleep anymore.

They are still going to attack us here so keep bombing them and killing them. No more money help, no help at all.

They will keep doing this for another thousand years. This problem will never end.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Problem there is deep and pretty old I agree, but I do think too that those folks need to be punished very hard and bad.
    They simply do not deserve anything else.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

@ free,

Didja see the part where bombing solves nothing? Accomplishes nothing except pissing them off and making them fight harder? And who gets to pay for these bombs? The pilots who fly them over there? Their planes, the fuel, etc, etc? I don’t support sending troops, so by extension, I do not want my tax dollars to go to paying for bombing anyone, either…

@ matt,

Look, I understand where you’re coming from. They just head-chopped one of us and you’re pissed off. But, do NOT make important decisions while you’re angry. It will end badly. Trust me on this. I’m of the mind that, so long as they do not attack the Republic, then they can live however they want. They want to rampage and kill off their fellow camel-humpers? Fine. Don’t care…

However, correct me if I’m wrong – the guy they head-chopped was over there on his own. He went into harm’s way on his own to get some “story”… he was a “correspondent” or somesuch, yes?

Well, there’s things you don’t do in life. You don’t poke bears with pointy sticks. You don’t tempt fate. And you don’t go unarmed into an active war zone on your own, looking for some “story”, because you will get dead…

It’s not like they stormed our Embassy and head-chopped everyone, then wiped their ass with the flag… they offed some “reporter” guy who was off on his own, doing some non-sanctioned ****… Not saying it’s not heinous. I’m saying dude went someplace where we’re downright unpopular and they have a reputation for head chopping people. He gets caught and then gets head chopped… derp. Then the media howls and cries “OH NOES!!” because it was one of their own… Still, you really have to work hard at fucking up that badly… sorry.

If you really, really, really want to go into harms way to get some story or other, then you should make a meet with bonafied representatives from both sides and then get written authorization to be where you want to go. Granted, it’s not a Bradley Fighting Vehicle, but it’s better than nothing…. How much you want to bet that if Mr. Reporter had papers from the ISIS leadership saying that he was good to go, that he should not be harmed in any way, etc, that those head-chopping bastards would have left him alone?

I’m remembering that Pearl fella from a few years back.. the Jewish reporter guy they head-chopped… Dude, think about it. You’re JEWISH and you’re going to set off into Injun Country on your own? You want to go the ONE PLACE where they hate Jews the most? It was almost a guaranteed cluster f*ck. And then everyone boo-hooed when he got head chopped…. derp. No sympathy here. You just had to f*ck with the bear and poke it with a pointy stick, dint’cha?. Then you got bit. Don’t come crying.

Matt, there’s got to be a way of living on this mudball and minding our own business without having to resort to genociding an entire group of people off the face of the earth, just to have peace…

Don’t get me wrong – I got no problem shooting a sumbitch if he’s dead set against killing me and mine… just saying I prefer the alternative – NOT shooting the sumbitch – is all…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Alright you make a valid point. He did go over there on his own. Let me clarify something I said. I had two thoughts running at once and they kind of came out together when typed. When I said kill them all I was talking about ISIS. I was not talking about Muslims in general. I still don’t think Muslims should be allowed in the country. Just not worth the risk. The known ISIS, Al Qaeda or what ever other Islamist extremist groups that are here need to be hunted down and run out by what ever means necessary. Go kill people in some other place. We don’t want you here.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

What we do has nothing to do with how much they hate us and they are not going to leave us alone if we play nice with them now or forever. It is the ideas driven into them their whole lives by the religion they serve. When they tried to take over Europe in 700 AD it wasn’t because they didn’t like the way the Europeans treated them. It’s a dam good thing they were defeated.

This is the same game all over again, don’t fool your self, They are intent on overwhelming the world with Islam

“Later Christian chroniclers and pre-20th century historians praised Charles Martel as the champion of Christianity, characterizing the battle as the decisive turning point in the struggle against Islam, a struggle which preserved Christianity as the religion of Europe; according to modern military historian Victor Davis Hanson, “most of the 18th and 19th century historians, like Gibbon, saw Poitiers (Tours), as a landmark battle that marked the high tide of the Muslim advance into Europe.

The Battle of Tours (October 732),[27] also called the Battle of Poitiers and in Arabic: معركة بلاط الشهداء‎ (ma’arakat Balâṭ ash-Shuhadâ – Battle of the Palace of Martyrs)[28][29][30] was fought in an area between the cities of Poitiers and Tours, in north-central France, near the village of Moussais-la-Bataille, about 20 kilometres (12 mi) northeast of Poitiers. The location of the battle was close to the border between the Frankish realm and then-independent Aquitaine. The battle pitted Frankish and Burgundian[31][32] forces under Austrasian Mayor of the Palace Charles Martel, against an army of the Umayyad Caliphate led by ‘Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi, Governor-General of al-Andalus”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I am in agreement with matt76. ISIS will still come over here Malgus. We hit them or not they will still hit us. I think we can’t let them take over the middle east because they will come this way. Look at Al Qaeda before 911, we were not bombing them and they still hit us. There is no easy way with them.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74 thank you for all the history.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Speaking of coming over here and killing us, didn’t I read on the Drudge Report that they found Muslim prayer rugs on the border. Guess what, they are here. They just haven’t acted yet. I hope the Feds are looking into the mosques rather than reading our emails and listening to our phone calls.

I’m with Freedom. We can not let them get a foothold anywhere. When I saw that Maliki sent their air force to help the Kurds, that was an eye opener. That means that he was willing to join with his ancestral enemy in battle to fight a group that even they think is nuts. How crazed do you have to be for Al Qaeda to think your too radical?

Do I want us in another stupid war, Hell no! But I want to fight them there not here. Agree we have become the worlds cop, and many times it is counterproductive. The law of unintended consequences seems to bite us in the ass every time we get involved in one of these situations. We have emptied our wallets to help the people of the world, and they are laughing at us now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.