Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well this is the third beheading by ISIS. It does not look like they will be stopped till we bomb them back to the stone age. These are animals!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/09/13/isis-video-claims-to-show-beheading-british-hostage-david-haines/

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I think the public will get numb to this. The response is already much less heated than to Foleys or Sotloffs beheading.

Its pretty interesting to see how the world unites to get rid of ISIS. They are probably one of the most hated groups worldwide in history (considering the Nazi atrocities werent so obvious at the time).

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think the Brits are going to react with a bit more anger then oh bummer.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

ISIS seems very media savvy. If the shock factor of beheadings lessens as Jay suggests, ISIS will move on to something else intended to shock the general public and elicit outrage. I heard on the news today that their barbaric tactics are generating lots of recruits, so it serves a dual purpose.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, Yes they are, they are using the internet very well and the news media. One thing we need to know is that ISIS will need a big terrorist hit on the US or Europe to show there new want to be recruits that they are for real. If they do get a big hit on us there recruits will go up 1,000% which would be trouble for all of us.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.