Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

ISIS is operating training bases near the U.S. southern border. Well we need to be ready for a large attack. O doesn’t care.

ISIS operating base few miles from Texas border, group warns

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/16/isis-reportedly-operating-base-few-miles-from-texas-border/?intcmp=latestnews

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

ISIS flag flying on the border…that will be a sight to see. Story popping up elsewhere:

“Islamic State camp a few miles from Texas”

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/04/islamic-state-camp-a-few-miles-from-texas

“”During the course of a joint operation last week, Mexican Army and federal law enforcement officials discovered documents in Arabic and Urdu, as well as “plans” of Fort Bliss – the sprawling military installation that houses the US Army’s 1st Armored Division. Muslim prayer rugs were recovered with the documents during the operation.””

I did some cattle ranching in South Texas back in the day. Must be interesting rumors floating around down there. Texas has a lot of folks that have lots of guns. The border issue will continue to boil and fester. I served at Fort Hood TX (1st CAV) and most are keenly aware of the precarious situation US-Mexico border security is today.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I wonder what the standing orders are for the various levels of law enforcement, the military, and the various federal agencies, all of whom can claim some level of jurisdiction over an ISIS incursion?

A concern I have for people living in the border areas harks back to the article dorette published about the blacks in SA not fighting “fair” vs the whites in SA who likely can’t bring themselves to do otherwise than fight fair. Will Americans respond in kind to the ruthlessness already demonstrated by ISIS and other jihadis? Will the remote ranchers in the border region have the same risks that white farmers have in SA?

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Some say they already have those risks from the dope peddlers.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

They do , my family knew that rancher that was killed by wetbacks a year or so ago . Krentz ? not sure how it was spelled .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.