Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

undeRGRond, hell they are using cell phones purchased at Walmart. The NSA only recording you and me. O probably hands them out on the border when they are coming in, you know welcome to the U.S.you get a free cell phone.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Check this out…..

ISIS Threat in Chicago

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Glad I don’t live anywhere near Chicago. The coming months will be interesting. The date 9/11 seems likely but it is starting to feel like an old joke that everyone has heard and doesn’t seem very tactical either but then again Islam has not been know to ascribe to reason. Just keep your eyes open and stay alert.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

sledjockey, I find the news article very interesting. It maybe where they would like to hit O, the home city for O.

If that it the way they are going it will be big. I would not like to live even 100 miles away from Chicago.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>sledjockey, I find the news article very interesting. It maybe where they would like to hit O, the home city for O.

If that it the way they are going it will be big. I would not like to live even 100 miles away from Chicago.

My first thought is like yours… Why there? Of course, since I don’t trust our government, it makes me wonder if it was staged in an attempt to draw support for our current administration. The sympathy “please don’t hurt our President” support to draw attention away from all the other things that are going on. This gives them time to “stop the threat” without anyone or anything having to be proved. Just a report or two released saying that they “stopped a threat” and the open border issues are a non issue because we can still “protect ourselves.”

Man. I really jump from seeing smoke to assuming arson don’t I?

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well the government is known for false flag event so I wouldn’t put it pass them. They did let many come in. The border has been open for some time now. ISIS is here.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

28 days until 9/11 lets see what happens.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I really don’t think it was staged. I mean with go phones and the like it’s cheap and easy to take a picture like that, post it and then just throw the phone away. There have been tweets of someone holding an ISIS flag in front of the Whitehouse. These people work off of fear. They are showing they are here to put pressure on the situation. Proof of their presence is 2 fold. It scares the populace and may make some say Mr. Pres don’t bomb them anymore we are scared. It also makes the Gov wonder if we do bomb them will they attack here. The truth is it’s a catch 22. Don’t bomb and we show weakness inviting an attack, do bomb and they will retaliate.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

matt76 there is no way to win with ISIS so lets just bomb them back to the stone age. They like that time period.

We will get hit anyway.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

What does going over there and blowing them up really accomplish. Malgus made a good point; it only strengthens their resolve. Now for the ones who are here, that’s a different story. Hunt them down and wipe them out. Send a clear message. You stay in your yard and we will stay in ours. You come here you WILL die.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“The truth is it’s a catch 22. Don’t bomb and we show weakness inviting an attack, do bomb and they ittill retaliate” Matt

Do you think ISIS is using this question as the basis for any of their actions? I highly doubt it. They are only plotting the best methods to kill as many people as they can. Nothing else.

So why waste any energy worrying about what will they do if we do this, or that. We will sit here doing nothing and they will nuke a city in the US. But why if we are not bothering them? Because they want to.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

matt76 we can find all of them here and then they will find someone here to do the job for them. They will hit us anyways. They just want to kill all of us. I know it is very hard to understand why. ISIS thinks the world need to be ISIS! It is like all of us saying let Hitler just do his think over in Europe and we just stay here and if he come here we will deal with it.

What may happen is ISIS becomes so strong and in so many countries that we may not be able to deal with it later.

That is the reason we had to go to war in WWII, stop it before Hitler got to big. They are a cancer that keeps on growing and we need to attack it now because it is small and we can cut it out or deal with it later which it may kill us.

If they get there hands on some nuclear weapons and find a way to bring them here it is over. There is not an easy way to deal with this.

Profile photo of warpedrazorback
    warpedrazorback
    Survivalist
    member3

I’m generally not a warmonger; in fact I believe very much in live and let live. So it troubles me to say it, but there is only one solution when it comes to groups like this: total anihilation. I’m not sure we in the Western World have the intestinal fortitude to do what must be done to eradicate this ideology.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

warpedrazorback, if they hit us with a nuclear weapon in one city where it turns that city into a radioactive zone for more then 100 years and kill everyone in that city then I think it will happen. It always works that way. If they take the grid down then all bets are off.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

The key is

Don’t Panic

Keep eyes and ears OPEN

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.