Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I have seen a few things on the web about ISIS flags being flown in different places around the country. I heard something this weekend that I have not been able to confirm. I do not like posting things I have no physical evidence of but I am just putting this information out to see if anyone else has heard anything along these lines. I really don’t think I am going to find documented proof as TPTB do not want anyone to know. I have heard that there are at least 500 ISIS members being tracked in the US. 5 of them were caught in Tennessee at a dam taking pictures. They pretended to be Mexican but when they brought an interpreter in their Spanish was so bad the interpreter immediately new they were faking. They had laptops with structural plans of the dam on them. I have also heard that there is an attack planned where ISIS is planning on to get decked in full body armor and go into 100 malls and shoot everyone they see.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Matt,
    How could they not be here? And any violent plan will work, who’s going to stop them,…the cops? They can’t shoot for sh..t.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

74, its not the shooting you have to worry about, the police will try to arrest them.

And some can shoot, just not your libtard types.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

matt, 74, Whirl, everyone…

We wouldn’t HAVE this problem if we had a sane immigration policy and had control over our borders…

On one hand, unless it comes from someplace credible – damn near unimpeachable – I have a doubt about any intel…

On the other hand, Whirl has a point. Chances are, yeah, they’re here… question is, were they ALLOWED in on purpose to serve a purpose? Followup question: Since they are here, what do we do NOW?

The Administration that shipped guns across the border to Mexican drug cartels and psychotic bastards like the Zetas in order to justify harsher gun control measures is more than capable of “allowing” in a few dozen head chopping fucks into the US to wreak havoc if it serves their purpose. If their intent is to declare Martial Law after some head chopping raghead shoots up the Mall of America, well, I’d say they’re well on their way… All Hail King Obama!

Or, it could be a version of COINTELPRO. Let it slip that “suspected terrorists” are operating inside CONUS, which will further justify up-arming and up-gunning the police… Murkins will gladly get behind that stupid idea, if you mention “TERR-RISTS!” might be lurking under every bush and behind every tree…

(NB: A “Murkin” is very different from an “American”…. )

My solution would be to declare National Open and Concealed Carry for everyone capable of it. Make it mandatory. You leave the house, then you best be going heeled…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

One glaring thing, if they really are here, they are telegraphing their presence!
    IMO it is a pre-False Flag buildup… otherwise they would lay low, really low

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I agree with undeRGRond, it looks like a false flag prepping going on. isis would never let anyone know that they are here.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Hmmmm lot of good points here. I have a tendency to think the few flags that have been seen are not isis members. Maybe supporters but not members. Iagree that they would keep a low profile until it was time to act. As far as the intel, I believe it to be a reliable source. The information he has given in the past has not been wrong. Now don’t everyone roll their eyes and snort when I say this but it is a minister I have listened to for several years. He has had alphabet agents show up at some of his past meetings wanting to know how he knows about this and that. Take what you want from it but I have no reason to doubt the guy. The false flag idea makes sense. Use the border situation to both get them in and cover it up or at least distract from it. The next president would be sitting perfectly to capitalize on all of it. Be the hero sending the troops in to save the day and when all hell really breaks loose aboutthe border security just blame O and again save the day by posting military everywhere. No marshal law needed just a state of emergency.

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Radical jihadists only hide for a while – then they want to take claim on what they will do. Didn’t one of their spokesman just say the other day that they will fly the ISIL flag from the whitehouse? I agree that the flags may be sympathizers, but it may be them seeing what they can get away with. They know how to use our laws against us. You want to be shocked? Google and/or YouTube “Islamberg” and see what you find – and that’s just the most pronounced camp we know about, there are many more of them. Of course, the feds haven’t done anything about it because they’re all flying under the radar while they plan and wait…

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I believe it will be a type of dirty bomb and the gov knows it. It will happen in a big city. They want to hit as many people as they can with one bomb. Time is on there side. They may have it ready already and are just waiting call.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

It stands to reason that there will be another attack and given how many years it has been since 9/11 it will have to be much larger in scale, and even bolder than what happened on 9/11. A lesser event would reflect poorly on them in the vein of “That’s all they could come up with after this many years?” This is why I expect it to be taking down the grid for a big chunk of the country, setting off dirty bombs in multiple cities simultaneously, collapsing multiple large dams and/or important bridges simultaneously or something along those lines. As for when I have two conflicting theories. The first is while O is still in office and perhaps after this autumn’s elections so as to give him enough time to roll out the rest of his agenda under the guise of security. I am not suggesting collusion in that regard but rather that the terrorists know us well enough to know what O’s agenda is and that the American public will agree to anything in the name of security. Clearly they know O is the most Islam-friendly President we’re ever had and the most anti-Christian/anti-Jewish. The 2nd theory is that they’ll wait until O is out of office because he is Islam-friendly and that he can further their cause in his remaining time rather than being forced to take some anti-Muslim action following the attacks.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I to believe that they will take the grid down but it maybe our government that will do it and blame the terrorist and then call for marshal law and take control of the people.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I just saw a CNN video where they are interviewing a protestor in Ferguson, Missouri and behind them as they marched was a guy holding up a T shirt that said, “ISIS here.”

This leads me to believe they WANT us to see that ISIS is here. Otherwise CNN would have simply dumped the footage or edited it. Could be a false flag or even another ‘Pearl Harbor’ in the making, where they simply protect the terrorists until they commit an act. That way they can have their crisis and then put the blame on the legitimate threat, claiming that they ‘just somehow got by our defenses.’

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Lots of good points, I say, (as always) be ready for ANYTHING!!!

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

WhiteKnight, For sure they are here. I think something will happen soon. Yes undeRGRond be ready.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Another thing, it’s possible that some who believe they are here are trying to warn others, and on live TV

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.