Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes they have been here since 911. They like the weather! I just purchased my AR 15 finally. Colt!

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

And they are likely all across the country. What is particularly scary is that not only are these guys native born, they are not from immigrant families.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Freedom, congratulations.

Stay away from gun free zones. I suspect we will see more truck style attacks, and maybe the use of bombs.

Isis apparently infiltrated blm so seeing natural born indigenous citizens collaborate. Will be more common.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

They have been here long before 911.
    They have just become more emboldened as of late.

As to gun free zones, one cannot avoid them completely and still like your life.
    You can certainly avoid high risk locations such as alternative lifestyle nightclubs with relative ease, but sometimes you just have to take the kids to see the Mouse.

One cannot live in fear, that’s what they want, us to change our lives because of our fear of them. And I don’t know about anyone else but I have no plans to change my life because of some goat humping inbreed with no manners.
    I may change theirs at some 1100fps or better.

My resolve has solidified, my belief strengthened.

Freedom;
    Excellent choice on the Colt.
    Find some good ammo, make sure you and it are running right and help someone else get to that point.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Not only more emboldened, but more assisted by the fedgov.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Public schools and the post office are the GFZ I have to contend with normally although the youngest current grand child graduated HS this spring and I hardly enter a PO. Sports arenas are a problem on occasion. I had jury duty last week so I won’t have to go into another courthouse for years.

There are no other GFZ in Pa.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I worry about my daughter and her little ones (2 & 4) down in suburban Charlotte, NC. She is not the situationally aware type and is out with the girls pretty much everyday going to the YMCA, parks, stores, restaurants, and assorted venues of interest to little ones. She doesn’t go into the city itself very often but I still worry.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Palm Beach …. Nice place. 7 feet above seal level. How about these guys go into business Allah Snackbar.
    Sounds like Where the snarks will go to eat after the Tsunami or rogue wave. One more Florida sandbar underwater USA someday. Next hurricane maybe.
    Does it have a ritzy downtown shopping area with Benz and Ferrari to hit?
    Might still be some rich kennedys hanging around. Not a good place for terrorists. Water slide parks are more in. Graphic damage in the heat. High tv value to distract from the disastrous democratic convention.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

In a series of personally stunning realizations that occurred over about a three week period exactly two years ago last week, this week, and the following week, I learned some highly useful things about what all is behind the fundamental evil in this world. As an outgrowth of that, I realized that Islamic fundamentalism (or whatever anyone wants to call it) is currently the primary working method for achieving the ultimate goals spelled out in the Marx and Engels document of 168 years ago – namely, the forcible destruction of both the social and political order (I’ve given the exact quote in other threads previously, so I won’t take up space repeating them again here – but the above claim is exactly what they called for, not a loose interpretation).

Today I heard something on the radio that I’d never heard before. Anybody remember Carlos the Jackal? Probably most of us do. But has anyone heard that he stated the following?

“Only a coalition of Islamists and Marxists can destroy the United States.”

While I’m not surprised at all at the statement, what does surprise me is that the statement has been “out there” available for anyone to see for years – yet it’s been widely … ignored (translation: “buried”). The source material, though reported by an organization for which I have little personal regard (and particularly its founder) – World Net Daily – seems to be quite solid.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/downfall-coming-through-coalition-of-islamists-and-marxists/

Don’t miss the bottom of the article where a U.S. Army Reserve “Equal Opportunity” training slide includes Catholics and Evangelical Christians, in a list of “Religious Extremis[ts],” right along with Hamas, KKK, Christian Identity, Nation of Islam, and others. If you don’t fall into either of those two categories, you might still be lumped in with the last category on the list – “Islamophobia” – merely by participating in this forum.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

GS.
    Cutting off the head of a catholic priest is one thing both a Marxist-Leninist and an Islamic would agree on. The enemy of my Enemy is my friend.

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    • This reply was modified 10 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

See them working together on common objejtives at the DNC convention. Don’t you just love togetherness?

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Bernie is still dragging Hillary to the left of left. Did Bilbous Clinton say anything to made Hillary look more middle class. I doubt it. There is no way I can listen to Bilbous rattle on for an hour. Zzzzzzzz

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Marxists and muslims planning perfect harm, in perfect harmony. Don’t have to see it to believe it.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Marxists and muslims have been working together for a very long time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.