Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Look at what they are doing! Destroying the shrines and mosques! I say give the two sides more weapons so they can finish them self’s off!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/09/isis-destroys-shrines-and-mosques-sets-sights-on-mecca/

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

You mean like how the U.S. gave more weapons to both Iran and Iraq to whittle the other down?

Didn’t really work out well haha. Best either deal with them all or let them destroy themselves with whatever they can muster on their own.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about time those pukes got a taste of their own medicine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope the burn Mecca to the ground . They should do to Mecca what Rome did to Carthage , leave no stone standing together and sow the ground with salt .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I’ll be the contrarian here on this issue. Destroying irreplaceable historical structures and artifacts to make a current political or religious point is just plain wrong. I have no use for Islam at all and would be happy to see the religion disappear altogether but I can’t support destroying their artifacts.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Those guys amazing me (and kinda scare me too) more and more with their brute “logic”. But as I mention before, that is one of the reasons why armies running away from them (or simply disintegrate).

Fear is very powerful weapon.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Selco, agree but the problem in the middle east is they do not like each other for 1,000’s of years and will not like each other for the next 1,000 years, that is the problem with all the middle east. Religious wars are what I believe will end the world.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The problem is this group like’s killing people and want to spread their hate to the rest of the world. With the money and connections they have, it’s probably not so hard to do.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes 74, it is already here, we just don’t see them.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Yes Freedom, it is kinda hard to offer some kind of solution for them there, “leaving them to kill each other” usually do not work so easy, and sooner or later all that mess will become everyone problem.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

One of the problems with Islam is that it is a fighting faith.

Convert, or they will bring the sword. Pretty much no other option for an Islamist zealot. And, to keep their faith alive, they must have new converts…

Zealots are “true believers”… no amount of logic or reason will get through to them. Christianity is largely a matrist religion these days. Once upon a time, it was also a fighting faith. But largely, that isn’t so any more…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Agree with Mountain Biker 100%. The Muslim Brotherhood was threatening to destroy the Pyramids and the Sphinx, because they were idols. Right after that the Army stepped in and put a stop to them.

That a Muslim would talk of destroying Mecca is unbelievable. Perhaps this will get the moderate Muslims to say enough is enough and put a stop to this nonsense.

Profile photo of lci115lewis
    lci115lewis
    Survivalist
    member3

I believe the moderate Muslims stepping in to stop zealots has happened before. Before they got all the oil money the Saudis had started destroying the tombs of significant historical Muslims, again people going to visit these tombs was considered idolatry. This apparently came to an end when there started to be talk that Mohammed’s tomb was next on their list, the major Islamic countries pretty much told the Saudis that if they tried it there would no longer be a house of Saud left.

Let’s just hope that the moderate Muslims,which do compose the majority of all Muslims, decide to put their feet down and stop ISIS (or whatever they are calling themselves this week, since they have apparently dropped the “Iraq and Syria” part of their name, probably felt that it was limiting the scope of their wackiness too much).

Rob

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.