Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/04/isis-camp-a-few-miles-from-texas-mexican-authorities-confirm/

It would appear as though ISIS will indeed be using the door Obama has graciously left wide open for them.

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

I would be surprised if ISIS had only one location. We know there are well over 35 training camps in use by other jihadi groups, though so far as I know no one has ever been allowed in them. Suffice it to say they are not earning their Boy scout merit badges there.

Logistically speaking, a camp in El Paso makes a lot of sense especially if one is planning to funnel people and supplies into the US. The border is not secure in any way so when the SHTF, it will get much worse as control of the border will most likely be given up to drug cartels, bandits, and other low life like jihadi groups. It makes living in TX a tenuous proposition at best, so any of you living in TX should give serious consideration to building as large a MAD group as possible. (Mutually assured defense)

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

If they are right there it would only make sense to have the Texas Nation Guard practice using precision giuded munitions.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Think I need to talk to my state representative and senator. Both have made mention of the need to further man the border. Yes, I live in Texas.
    Robin

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

21 more months until the next inauguration. A lot can happen in 21 months.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Hmm, maybe there’s a corellation between this and the military training in the SW.

Oh wait, that would deflate some conspiracy theories.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Oh wait, that would deflate some conspiracy theories.

The United States was originally a conspiracy theory, thought up by men we now know as The Founding Fathers.

Also interesting is the very phrase “conspiracy theory” was coined by the CIA a long ways back in order for the State to denigrate and discredit anyone who can put 2 and 2 together…

So, there’s that…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Conspiracy theorist
    A person who questions the statements of known liars . After all , the Government never lies to us or spies on us .

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

If Ted Cruz gets elected he will send IRS agents after them……popcorn anybody, now that would be entertainment.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Conspiracy Theory: The theory that there’s no conspiracy.

Cry, "Treason!"

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Oh for the old days when people had a sense of humor and could laugh at themselves.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I haven’t read an explanation from our government coming from any source what the purpose of the training exercise is supposed to accomplish. Nor has any agency made a statement concerning the threat from Mexio, except one. That being the general in charge of the The United States Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM). He was not threat specific at the time.

Personally I believe our government, at all levels, owes us an explanation for everything they do. They think if you couldn’t make it to the zoning meeting to find out what happened, then you don’t deserve to know. Or worse they go into an Executive Meeting to make sure the public doesn’t find out. From top to bottom the government and all it’s agencies is running without adult supervision. Anytime 2 or more government employees get together it could be a conspiracy.

WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Whirli brings up a good point… there is a chance that someone in DHS told Obummer to pound salt and decided to make this drill happen for the purposes of actually doing his job instead of hunting Christian boogey men in the closet as Obummer desires.

I hope you’re right Whirli. And Robin… don’t just contact them. Physically speak to them if possible. With large groups of like-minded people if possible.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Oh for the old days when people had a sense of humor and could laugh at themselves.

[attachment file=”demotivation.us_Conspiracy-theories-Are-not-always-wrong_131014387021.jpg”]

[attachment file=”nothing_to_see_here__move_along__by_veng1saur-d7ms3oz.jpg”]

[attachment file=”tinfoilhatbrigade.jpg”]

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I happen to know that the JFK quote is, shockingly, real. In fact, JFK delivers an entire speech on it. Look up JFK’s conspiracy speech.

EDIT: That exact quote does not appear in the speech, although JFK does mention a ruthless conspiracy, with vast resources, etc. etc. He is speaking about Communism and the way it operates, but also mentions the dangers of secret societies, secret meetings, etc.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.