Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

With active or simmering hostilities on many fronts around the world, growing financial pressures on most governments, growing resources shortages, and radical Islam on the march, it is not unreasonable to wonder if WWIII is on the horizon. What do others think? If you think it is coming, will there be two groups aligned against each other led by the US and Russian/China, or will it be three……the US, Russia, and China? Whereas it is easy to see Russia and China aligning against the US, Russia has a lot of resources and empty land that China covets.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MtB,
    I worry that a financial collapse will lead to war. In fact I don’t see away around it if we can’t pay on the loans.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

74, I have heard some speculate that if the TPTB know economic collapse is imminent that provoking a war that can then be blamed for the ensuing collapse could occur.

Profile photo of Xocjm
    Xocjm
    Veteran
    member4

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>MountainBiker wrote:</div>74, I have heard some speculate that if the TPTB know economic collapse is imminent that provoking a war that can then be blamed for the ensuing collapse could occur.

I have been reading a lot of the same and I do believe that our politicians are going to want someone to blame so they don’t get it themselves. But what I fear the most is that it is not going to be like the end of the world as so many like to say it will be, but ever increasing tyranny until this great country no longer resembles itself…..wait I think we are already there.

Pinhead
    Pinhead
    Prepper
    member2

WWIII isn’t coming, we’re already seeing it… is it at it’s worst? No. But I believe it’s already begun. It’s a slow climb into total hot war. Once the US Gov’t succeeds in totally pissing-off Russia (and most likely China as well), there won’t be too much stopping the full on storm of war. But I seriously believe that we’re seeing it all happening now… most of it is western-backed and basically proxy wars, but if you dig to the bottom of the proxy wars, the US and the EU are basically at war with Russia and most of the middle east already… not exactly a small “conflict” in the grand scheme.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I’m with 74 one this. When the government knows that the financial collapse is getting close they will create a war. Now maybe they are all in it any we just are being played. Russia, China, Europe, and the U. S. maybe setting all of there cards on the table to start this war that will keep everyone from the real problem which is that the world financial economy is collapsing. This collapse is not only about the U. S.

So there maybe many false flag events that we will see happening in the future.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

One of the dangers for Americans I think is their seeming indifference to foreign policy and the extent and nature of US involvement in international conflicts. Wars haven’t been fought on US soil since the Civil War but I think WWIII will be up close and personal. Currently Americans are resistant to sending soldiers being deployed into active war zones, but most don’t seem to care much about whatever else the US govt. does internationally. If war does come to our shores it will be too late to start paying attention.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, If the war comes to our shores then you will get the attention of the American public. But maybe 10% are ready to defend there areas. The rest will not know what to do. Many would die. This may happen.

Profile photo of legatelanius
    legatelanius
    Survivalist
    member2

Fasten your seatbelts kids.

Nuclear war is one hell of a bumpy ride.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Hopefully I won’t be proven wrong but I don’t expect WWIII would be nuclear, other than the possibility of dirty bombs. My fear is the grid being taken down on a long term basis.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Assets(building, homes, land, water) are to valuable for nuclear war. They want to get the assets so EMP or anyway to take the grid down would be ideal for them.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>Assets(building, homes, land, water) are to valuable for nuclear war. They want to get the assets so EMP or anyway to take the grid down would be ideal for them.

The problem with an EMP for things you want to save, is that the inhabitants would make a complete mess of everything before you could take the assets.

Think about it.

Those people who are suffering the EMP effects are going to be scrounging for those things that the others want also.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes it would be a mess but a nuclear bomb would make it radioactive for 100 years or more. I am just saying the one’s attacking us would want some value in our land, water. They may end up with the cities being a mess but they can still use them.

Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>MountainBiker wrote:</div>One of the dangers for Americans I think is their seeming indifference to foreign policy and the extent and nature of US involvement in international conflicts. Wars haven’t been fought on US soil since the Civil War but I think WWIII will be up close and personal. Currently Americans are resistant to sending soldiers being deployed into active war zones, but most don’t seem to care much about whatever else the US govt. does internationally. If war does come to our shores it will be too late to start paying attention.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/27/372988/world-doomed-by-western-insouciance/

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think that Russia , China and the U. S. are all in it together! It is planned years ago, the plan does have small changes along the way but it is all planned. The do know that they have one big problem which is 2nd Amendment. They are not 100% sure if they can win against 100 million armed Americans which maybe 10 to 15 million will become hardcore. They have never had to go against 10 million army even if they think there arms are better.

If there is a war in the U. S. not many other countries have what it takes to take us down.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.