Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

” ….. not about religion it is about knowledge and all the things that brings….”
    Amy casual observer of war can see the falsehood of the above statement. War brings destruction and idiocracy.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

It seems to me that the madman Erdogan in Turkey is going to keep on taking openly hostile steps until he gets the war he wants. I really thing he fancies himself the Caliphate.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

namelus wrote : “coordinate to crush enemy formations at will? of course this is just a bunch of muslim rag tag jihadists.. REALLY you think that? ”

The Russians are proving that it is just that easy , and they have not committed to large scale ground operations yet . There is a difference between having goals and objectives , vs. piddling around with no plan , like the US over there now , and in Vietnam . The Germans proved it was that easy in Poland , France , and other places , its when they lost sight of the primary goals , with Hitler getting distracted , did they start seeing defeats .

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

ask yourself how they managed to get all the equipment? all top of the line USA stuff? did i say air power basic fact of war your strong against their weak hence air over land but you cant hold land with air only. The reason russia is having an easy time is the NATO nation have pulled support as not to be seen helping ISIL their own creation for public relations and dropping pamphlets saying we are going to bomb you. WHY do you think 6 months of nato bombs and no retreat?How long can a unit fight without resupply not long field ops a week max usually 1-2 days or 1-3 hours of intense fighting a base a week why do you think there are 10+ support to one fighter? russians have been bombing a month now taking out oil trucks and refineries… do you think they came back empty?

when isil started in the news they managed to wipe out assads troops in less than two weeks including armor. air was not a part of it because of nato no fly http://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=syria it is ranked 42

1.8 billion in spending from syria per year ground only wiped it out in 2 weeks? with untrained troops? where did they get armor? transport? logistics ? if free weapons who is supplier? how did it get there?

yeah it destroys the stuff on top 74 you wonder why the main air base in iraq http://www.army.mil/article/32692/Soldiers_learn_biblical_history_at_Al_Asad_Air_Base/
    they had archeologist digging there during war

3 world leaders go to afghanistan unannounced in one week its for the troops and some pottery shards sure…..obama dec 3 cameron 7th dec and sarkozy 8th dec look up the rest

you think only value is modern tech and our modern world?old text in cuneiform and carved into walls in ancient indian temples talk of red mercury http://chemistry.about.com/cs/chemicalweapons/f/blredmercury.htm how would they even know it exists? people say hoax are you sure? just like old drawings of modern and stuff we have not invented yet 3000 + years old sure all just fairy tales that is why there are sites around the world ironically in mostly in conflict zones that could not have been built today tech as they are too precise and heavy to lift. no secrets here move along citizen.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

namelus.agree that Obama is helping ISIS but without the approval of the people. He has never said that he is helping ISIS but it is well known. O is on a war with Christians.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Interesting note , China is planning on getting in on the action , they may send their carrier if they can have the squadrons ready .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Namelus,
    How could a civilization that was still using pointed sticks to make marks in mud for writing, have any advanced technology? I don’t believe at that point in human history iron was in common use yet.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Not to get off track 74, but I must say that there are a lot of ancient discoveries constantly popping up that suggest that these ancient societies had technology that we were not previously aware of. The theory that there wasn’t any advanced technology is getting squeezed out, and fast.

But back to topic, the situation in the middle East certainly smells like it has potential to start another world war. The open provocations of Turkey combined with the number of hands in the pot… strategic oil assets and religious ambitions…

This brew is getting frothier by the minute and is threatening to boil over. Too many egomaniacs in power to put a lid on this.

Also, Russia being drawn into the Middle East has biblical prophecy ramifications. (Potentially)

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

My concern is the Area of Operations itself. Just too many birds flying around looking for worms on the ground. I expect some toss-ups down the line.
    Robin

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

And the beat goes on. First we’ve got B-52s flying over the newly constructed Chinese islands in the Pacific. The Chinese predictably complain. Our response? Simply unbelievable! The B-52s didn’t realize they’d flown over the new Chinese island, and never intended to (so says the US military spokesman). ROFL! A B-52 in 2015 doesn’t know where it is, and can be off course more than 12 miles? They’ve got more chance of selling brass toilet seats to Eskimos than getting the Chinese (or anyone else) to buy that one!

But even better is Turkey’s latest move in smooth international diplomacy:

ISTANBUL (Reuters) – Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan met with Khaled Meshaal, leader of Palestinian militant group Hamas, on Saturday in Istanbul, Turkish presidential sources said, a day after Israel and Turkey said they were close to patching up five-year political rift.

http://news.yahoo.com/turkeys-erdogan-meets-hamas-leader-meshaal-istanbul-sources-190315386.html

Let’s see – global warming is supposedly a major issue, worthy of more international attention, cooperation, and support than any other issue. I wonder what nuclear war would do to the world climate scene….

Meanwhile, back at home in the United States, the would-be presidential candidate, Marco Rubio, who said “hell no” he wouldn’t support the just-passed massive economic bill handed to Obama and the Democrats by Speaker Ryan, missed yet another vote in the Senate – while Cruz and Paul both made the vote (and voted against it). Nice goin’ Marco! (My own “conservative Republican” representative voted for it – #$%!@ Rhino.) Let’s keep runnin’ up the national debt Marco, keep the voters confused on where you stand on immigration – and, oh, by the way, help us understand why/how we could possibly trust you in the White House….

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

GS, am I detecting just a hint of cynicism concerning national and world leadership? Good thing you didn’t listen to the Hildebeast rant on about how Trump has put the US in danger of ISIS attacks. It is abundantly clear that when the next attacks come they are going to blame Trump. The major media likely already has rough drafts of the story ready to go, same as they have obituaries complete with film clips ready for release the moment celebrities die.

Rest assured that the B-52’s going over the islands excuse is automatically believed verbatim by about 1/3 of the general public and will be portrayed as true by probably 95% of the major media. Most of the rest of the general public either doesn’t care or isn’t paying attention. This is why they know they can get away with really outlandish claims when it is happening on the other side of the world and isn’t interrupting Dancing With The Stars.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

MountainBiker, I had to laugh late last night when I came back to the computer to check weather, a bit of news, and the Forum. There it was – the reminder that I’d conveniently forgotten the hidden debate last night. A Saturday night on the weekend before Christmas? You’ve got to be kidding me! I laughed out loud at the thought. Yes, I was aware it was coming, and no I didn’t put it on my calendar. And yes, I’m very happy I missed it – including Hillary’s overly-long stay in the bathroom or whatever made her “fashionably late” as one article described it. I don’t think my now under control blood pressure (no meds required) would have survived having to watch her for however long she was on. Bernie might have been fun(ny) for a while, but watching Hillary (worse – LISTENING to Hillary)? Nope. No can do.

The mere fact that this nation is even tolerating what the Democrats are putting forward (and how) is testimony to the fact that we’re beyond hope as a nation. The Republicans? It would be a joke if it wasn’t so serious. And to think Paul Ryan almost became one heartbeat away from the presidency. At least now he’s two away (which isn’t much more comforting). You’ve hit it on the head regarding the state of affairs in the nation. Blissful ignorance. When the SHTF, the vast majority will go berserk in panic – and I’m not looking forward to the additional chaos (and consequent danger) created by the totally ignorant, unprepared people, on top of the criminal element that will be preying on everyone.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS, Rubio is missing the boat on many fronts. Agree with you on Cruz, man of his word.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Agree with you on Cruz, man of his word.

I’m not sure what the point of agreement is, because I’m most definitely not a Cruz fan. But being a man of one’s word is only half the battle. I actually think Sanders is a man of his word, too. I just ain’t buyin’ any of what he’s sincerely selling. I am most definitely not a Cruz supporter. I will merely support ANY Republican candidate against Hillary or Bernie (or Elizabeth). And the only reason I’ll support the Republican is because Hillary is worse than any of them, and if the Democrats don’t win, only the Republicans can win. No 3rd party candidate can win. A Republican win still only (maybe) slows the downward trend. But as I type that, I think about the just-passed spending bill promoted by the would-be VP candidate in 2012. So maybe the Republicans are keeping us on track for destruction as a constitutional republic with all 10 of the Bill of Rights either in jeopardy or long ignored.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS,
    I was thinking about Ryan earlier today and how convenient it was for him to assume the Speaker position. Someone is keeping him in line for the throne. So far he’s proven to be a turd, which is proof enough from me that he needs to go.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 232 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.