Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

There you go 74, all O needs to do after an EMP attack is get into his plane and go to his new place in Dubai and see the U. S. burn up. He doesn’t care.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Freedom, you’re right — he doesn’t care about us. He might fly to Dubai, if “his” plane still functions after an EMP attack. Or, he could go the day before. D’ya s’pose Little Mr. Kim would extend him the courtesy of a G.O.O.D. warning? And, will the UN still be ready to coronate him SecGen, if he sells us out so flagrantly, and no longer has an operative nation that he can claim to represent?

But what will Dubai, Qatar, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and all those other little empires of sand and oil do, when one of their major customers suddenly quits buying — for good? (Not that I’ll care … but they will.)

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Of course, that assumes “his” pilots on “his” airplane would agree to fly him anywhere – especially out of the country he ruined. Then again, there’s always a nice little island to the south with a generally very nice climate. The U.S. controls a portion of the island, and has already constructed a beautiful Muslim resort facility there. It’s comes complete with soccer fields, beach front property, government medical facilities, etc. Just head south from Miami, swing around the east end of the island, approach from the south, and deliver him. He’s already largely emptied out the resort, and the few remaining residents might welcome him as one of their own. I feel certain that many of the resort staff would be happy to accommodate him and his lovely family – for a very long time.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This article leaves out Iran’s interest in being the dominate Islamic State but other than that it makes the case for Russian expansion.

OPINION
    Mounting Evidence Putin Will Ignite WWIII

“By letting Putin get away with whatever he likes in Syria, Obama has created a deeply dangerous situation”
    By John R. Schindler •

“Where things may be going between Russia and Turkey, ancient enemies who have warred many times over the centuries, was evidenced this week, when the Kremlin announced large-scale surprise military exercises in the regions of the country that are close to Turkey. Troops were moved to full combat readiness, the last stage before a shooting war, with Sergei Shoygu, the Russian defense minister, announcing on TV: “We began our surprise check of the military preparedness in the Southwest strategic direction.”

http://observer.com/2016/02/mounting-evidence-putin-will-ignite-wwiii/

And then we have this from the Turkish Prime Minister:

Davutoğlu signals Turkish action after fall of Aleppo corridor. When asked whether Turkey will take action to reopen the corridor to Aleppo, Davutoğlu said, “Wait for the next few days and you will have the answer,” daily Hürriyet reported on Friday.

http://www.todayszaman.com/diplomacy_davutoglu-signals-turkish-action-after-fall-of-aleppo-corridor_412162.html

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of 74 74.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

“Are we heading for our ‘Sarajevo moment’?” a senior NATO official bluntly asked: “It’s clear that there has to be some actual ‘redline’ for Mr. Obama, something that the United States cannot tolerate Russia doing – but where is it? If I don’t know, I’m sure the Kremlin doesn’t either.”

That is NATO’s top concern right now: that after years of weakness and vacillation, the Obama administration may find itself backed into a corner by aggressive Russian action. Particularly if coupled with intemperate Turkish reactions, that could create a nightmare of historic proportions around Aleppo.

and

For their part, the Russians are upping the ante, with regime media publishing claims by the Defense Ministry that air attacks on Aleppo yesterday that killed civilians, including the bombing of a hospital, were actually perpetrated by U.S. Air Force A-10s, a war crime that they say the Pentagon has tried to pin on Moscow. In fact, American intelligence knows this was the work of the Russian Air Force: “We have intercepts of the Russian pilots talking during the attack,” explained a Pentagon official, “as usual, the Russians are lying.”

Good article and analysis. Sadly, not surprising. It’s going to be like Candid Camera for most people: “when you least expect it….”

Someone once said there are three kinds of people in the world: those that make things happen, those that watch things happen, and those that wonder what happened.

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Commander Zero has been courting every kind of catastrophe he can discover. Let’s hope he doesn’t learn how to summon asteroids.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

I would not give you more than 2¢ for Rush Limbaugh – but I was flabbergasted the other day when I got in the car to go somewhere and turned on the radio. The station it was on last, happened to have Rush Limbaugh when I turned it on during the afternoon (normally if he is on, I change stations). But before I changed the frequency, I heard something that caught my ear, and decided to listen for a moment. He next made the comment that too many people see and portray Barack Obama as being a bumbling, incompetent president. He stated very emphatically to his listeners that if they believed that about Obama, they were wrong, and not to listen to any candidate that tells them that. He stated that Obama is intent on destroying the United States as we know it, and that his presidency has been calculated to that end. WOW! How refreshing to hear that actually broadcast over the air by a well-known personality other than Glenn Beck (even further down my list of no-listen programs). Limbaugh used it mainly to attack almost all of the Republican candidates, interestingly. To be honest, I don’t even remember who he said was the exception, because I then went to find something else to listen to. But at least it’s being said by more than just the flaming right wing radicals on the internet that should be classified as potential domestic terrorists. Now I don’t know what to do – it appears that puts me in the company of Rush Limbaugh. ;-)

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I have no idea who you are referring to, but maybe you want to put some actual statements and names with this accusation.

“least it’s being said by more than just the flaming right wing radicals on the internet that should be classified as potential domestic terrorists”

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well it was said four time in the debate by Rubio, I am not a Rubio fan but he did say it. Rush “I don’t even remember who he said was the exception” It is Cruz that Rush likes.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

74, sorry – I should have included a [sarc:OFF] designator there. I was basically referring to the designation given to people like me (and at least some here, according to FedGov, starting with Janet Reno Napolitano but continued ever since). It was FedGov (especially DHS) that put in writing that people who believe in the 2nd Amendment, go to church, are vets, believe in the Constitution, have supported 3rd party candidates such as Ron Paul (specifically mentioned), don’t trust FedGov, etc., are potential domestic terrorists. And now with even Rush Limbaugh saying Obama is out to harm the country purposefully and by design, I’m even in company with him – I don’t know WHAT to do! LOL! It’s very disconcerting to already be branded a potential right wing terrorist by my government, and then also find myself in agreement with Rush Limbaugh! Personal crisis time. (All meant with at least a “liberal” dose of humor and sarcasm, though still it’s more than a bit curious that even Limbaugh is now on board with the Obama-as-destroyer theory.) If the characterization (“accusation” as you saw it) happens to fit anyone here, I’ll let them be the judge of that. But by the FedGov definition, in writing, I certainly fit their criteria, despite being in personal denial about being a potential domestic terrorist. In other words, guilty as charged as to their criteria, not guilty as charged as to their off the wall conclusion. And NO offense intended toward anyone here. Quite the contrary.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS
    I should have picked that up, I thought you were having a Janet Napolitano moment.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Oooops – thanks. I just realized I identified the wrong “Janet” in my original post (now corrected). But hey – Reno/Napolitano? Cut out of the same cloth. And in a way, Reno did start it all during WillieJeff’s administration. But I meant to say Napolitano, because she was behind the expanded 2009 list of who constitutes domestic right wing terrorism. Anyway, no problem, and thanks for jarring my memory to get the right “Janet.” (Age must be getting to me. But I guess if you’ve seen one Janet at high levels in government, you’ve probably seen them all anyway.)

While the list I was referring to actually surfaced in Missouri at first, it was subsequently traced back to FedGov/DHS anyway. For any that might not have seen the entire list back then (or since), you can find many articles on the subject, including this from Pastor Chuck Baldwin, who was specifically named as one of the dreaded 3rd party candidates, along with Ron Paul (and Bob Barr, who I believed then and still believe was a fraud).

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin498.htm

In addition to supporting Ron Paul, Bob Barr, or [Chuck Baldwin], a review of the report reveals that opposition to any of the following risks someone being classified as a potential “domestic terrorist”:

The New World Order
    The United Nations
    Gun Control
    The violation of Posse Comitatus
    The Federal Reserve
    The Income Tax
    The Ammunition Accountability Act
    A possible Constitutional Convention (Con Con)
    The North American Union
    Universal Service Program
    Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
    Abortion on demand
    Illegal Immigration

Wow! – I’d forgotten just how comprehensive that list was, after all these years, and just how solid I am as a domestic right wing terrorist – 100% according to the above criteria. Forget the 3%ers. I’m a certified 100%er! Wheeee!

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

One 100%er asks another — Reno, Napolitano, Yellen … whatever happened to the “three Janets, and yer out” rule?

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

One 100%er asks another — Reno, Napolitano, Yellen … whatever happened to the “three Janets, and yer out” rule?

Good one! I like rules. Reminds me of the old shaving cream commercial where a sexy female voice says something like – not sure I’ve got it right, but this seems to fit OK for present purposes: “Take ‘em out. Take ‘em ALL out.”

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I can’t substantiate this article but I figure everyone should see it.

Limited Nuclear War Within 18 days as Saudis (and Friends) mass 350,000 troops, 20,000 Tanks, 2,450 Planes, 460 Helicopters for Syria Invasion

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/884

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 232 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.