Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This article follows my thinking regarding Putin and his ambitions. If he takes Eastern Europe and NATO folds with the Eruo so weak already will it ultimately cause the financial collapse we expect as well?

“It’s therefore unsurprising that European leaders are in full-panic mode about what Putin will do next. The serious possibility that the Chekist-in-Charge in the Kremlin will seek more provocations, and possibly a major war, to achieve his strategic aim of establishing Russian control over the former Soviet space and therefore dominance over Eastern Europe, is reducing weak-willed Western leaders like Merkel and Hollande to political incoherence.”

http://www.interpretermag.com/is-this-the-end-of-nato/

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

It comes down to whether the West has the will to do what it takes to protect our interests. There are three fronts on the march looking to assert dominance…..Islam, China & Russia. Western countries have not even admitted that Islam is at war with us let along being willing to fully engage the jihadis. The powers that be continue to pretend China is our friend no matter how much they steal from us or prepare for war. There is no real leadership addressing our issues with Russia. Given the manner in which bureaucracies perpetuate their existence, I don’t see NATO going away anytime soon but that does not mean they will continue to be a unified force ready and willing to go to war.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

NATO only exists on paper now. Europe has no army to use. All the country’s are bankrupt or near it. Is see a bad ending.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Is this the end of NATO ?
    WE CAN ONLY HOPE SO !

then once thats gone , work on getting rid of the UN .

1. WW1 strictly a political war that killed off a generation .
    2. We have abused it for a long time now , obligating other countries to go to OUR wars . It was meant for Europe only in its beginning .
    3. As far as Russia goes , we are still heavily propagandized , its not the Soviet Union anymore . They are still a powerful country , yes , but they are a shadow of what they once were . We tend to give them more credit for ” abilities ” because of propaganda than they are due . They have modernized to a degree , but they are not spending 70% of their GDP on the military like in Soviet times . If this were not so , they would have already annexed Eastern Ukraine openly , and utterly destroyed the Ukrainian military . Politically , they are not the same nation either , Putin is not the old style Soviet Dictator . We need to question things more in general about what we are being told about everything . Just Sayin .
    4. War needs to be on a case by case basis , not the first response like we have been doing . We didnt have or need NATO to win WW2 . just sayin .

Trade with all , ally with none .
    Thomas Jefferson .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The game is on! Russia is part of this game. Can Putin take down the Euro which will take the U. S down weeks later and can Putin hold on and not go down the same way? China knows that there economy will go down too!

I see it as a world economical collapse that will work like dominoes.

The question is will it start WWIII?

Will there be any nuclear weapons used?

I personally believe they are all in it, They all know the collapse was coming so why not start a WWIII to keep the people thinking about a war and the collapse of all paper monies and debts get reset to a new World Money at the end.
    This is why I think the war will last 10 to 15 years and there will not be nuclear weapons used because this was planned as a false flag event.
    Remember that these false flag events are always changing depending on many events. But there plan is to lower the population and take more control of the world monetary system(be able to print a world currency) so they can control everything.

All of this has been planned for 100’s of years or more.

Putin is in it too, all are in it. The War will be a false flag.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I am not sure what I dislike more: NATO or the UN…..

Either way we really need out of both.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

sledjockey, U. N. is first disliked for me, second is NATO which to me is part of the U. N.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I’ll agree that the UN has lost any relevance it ever had.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The only purpose the UN has is to suck money from the US.

Some people think a small nuke was used already.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e3_1423447687

It’s not a nuke but it was a big explosion.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I don’t think it is a nuke either, but I wonder if it was something new. .

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Based on the information that I saw, it was either a munitions plant or a munitions storage area. I agree if Putin thought he was strong enough the Ukraine would be his by now. He still has to respect NATO and it’s technological advantage over his forces.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Also agree not a nuke.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I dont think he needs to take Ukraine , they are incompetent . There was a concern not too long ago about that war affecting cheap ammo here in the US . One person commented that the Ukrainians have more ammo than they know what to do with . I think this is true from what I have seen on Novorossian news channels . The UAF is in fact very well supplied with ammunition , so much so , that they end up giving it to their enemy when they are forced to bug out of an area , which happens a lot ! The NAF captures large quantities of ammunition . Thats the nature of urban warfare , you abandon your gear and get out , or you die trying to take it with you . The NAF is getting good at capturing equipment , they made their first air attack with a captured SU ground attack aircraft . They recently captured a battery of UAF long range artillery , and are now shelling the Ukrops with their own guns . Point is , the UAF is incompetent , its poorly led , poorly motivated , and lied to . Conscripts that dont want to fight are not going to do very well against people defending their homes , that are well led , highly motivated , and determined . Putin doesnt need to ” invade ” . They are doing well on their own . Thats another thing , our media calls them insurgents , or terrorists . Insurgents are rag heads with no government . Terrorist is self explanatory, and they are not that . These people have seceded from Ukraine , they have defined boundaries , they have a fully functioning government , they have an organized , and centrally led military . That is a country , not an insurgency . Just Sayin
    The US and NATO does not belong there in any capacity . Merkel of Germany is getting hard criticism from her opposition , because she has given money to the Kiev government , a government that is made up of card carrying neo Nazi’s , to a German , thats not a good image in the modern day .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I doubt this is about needs, only about wants.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Your probably right

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.