Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Brulen, did you say, “Hitlery on Trial?” I don’t need the DVD. I just saw what happened. BJ may have brought her to this dance, but she’s the one who took the prize — 15,000 FBI files on all the people in DC power, or on their way up.

We appear to have a Weimar congress who are either too threatened, too compromised, or too profitably participating in the nazification, to ask the right questions.

GS, The fedgov and their dependent agencies have indeed “reached a level of sophistication and capability that I fear may too often exceed their ethical strengths.” Imagine the excitement brought on by a new federal jobs program employing tens of thousands at the new robot factories. One candidate will (probably) keep the jobs at home, while the other may farm out the contract to the PRC.

“Sitting on a sofa on a Sunday afternoon,
    Going to the candidates’ debate,
    Laugh about it, shout about it,
    When you’ve got to choose,
    Ev’ry way you look at it you lose.”
    — Simon And Garfunkel

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

The robots may have worked this time but in the future we may see the terrorist shoot at the robot. Are they bullet proof? How many .223 or .308 can it take?

Freedom, read the article (or my post) more closely. The shooter wasn’t capable of shooting the robot. The robot was on the other side of a wall between the robot and the shooter – he couldn’t see it, and therefore never knew it was there. The explosive blew a huge hole in the wall, and the fragments from the wall reduced the shooter to hamburger meat. Very, very effective, and stealthy.

Plus, according to the article, the robot wasn’t even disabled from the C4 explosive charge it carried and detonated. That charge destroyed a wall, pieces of which destroyed the shooter – yet the robot carrying it had no “fatal” injuries even from a pound of C4.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

You know GS, freedom

There are times I’d like to give my spelling robot “fatal” injuries. Cantankerous is a fair description of its behavior.

I think they would have sandbagged the c4 against the wall before blowing it. But they may have had another reason for destroying the wall. The guy wrote stuff on the wall in blood. A statement perhaps and also wrote the initials RB. I wonder if he saw something in bagram we are not supposed to know about. I don’t believe he was virtually kicked out of the military for being a panty thief. So what the cops did in blowing the wall was destroy a lot of evidence. Whatever the real story is here I don’t think it’s been made public. The black police chiefs story of not wanting to risk more cops lives doesn’t make sense to me. Destroying evidence does.

I call it the Obama effect. Whenever I see a black guy talking on tv…. I push the mute button on the remote. Same for hil & bil.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS, I didn’t say this terrorist had a chance or idea of what the robot was going to do or were it was but the next terrorist will be looking for the robots coming there way for sure! That is what I am talking about the next time it will not work so easy.

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

if this is true one step closer to martial law

https://theintercept.com/2016/07/12/after-dallas-shootings-police-arrest-people-for-criticizing-cops-on-facebook-and-twitter/

then this if true will surely make it worst

http://pastebin.com/t51Y8x8c

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of namelus namelus.
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Namelus, The headline said that they were arrested for “criticizing cops,” but the article itself made clear that those arrested were charged with making threats, or encouraging others to commit crimes.

Every small negative step we tolerate as a society, probably brings bad reactions from the government incrementally closer, but however distasteful they be, negative opinions are still allowed as freedom of speech and press. What’s not allowed are threats of violence and/or incitement of others to do so. Depending on how clearly the idea is articulated, the line between merely wrongheaded and criminal is sometimes too fine to perceive, but can usually be sorted out by an honest court. The greatest difficulty comes in trying to find one.

15 July will be a good day to stay out of big cities.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“They were arrested for “criticizing cops,” but the article itself made clear that those arrested were charged with making threats, or encouraging others to commit crimes.” Tec

I read some horrible threats no one should be able to post publicly.

I’m more concerned about the number of people fired from their jobs and students expelled for making statements critical of blm.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

So lets look at “martial law” with a jaundiced eye.
    First, it’s never worked for any length of time, and not on a large geographic area, it hardly works on small areas.
    Sure it worked fine post-(hurricane X), but these were localized occurrences. Make it geographic and you will see failure like never before.
    Face it, something happens in Massachusetts, it has little to do with Wyoming.

Secondly, with 324+ million people in the US alone, how big a force would it take to “police” it all?
    There are only @2.5 million US active duty and reserve military members.
    Say between 800,000 and 1M active LE members.
    Assuming they all show up magically, and didn’t stay home with their families, that’s roughly 67 people for every possible”policing” member. Now assume 12 hour shifts, that’s now only 134:1.

Here with nearly 21,000 people in the county, that’s 122 people for every “policing body”. 67 would be needed for town alone. An additional 55 for the rest of the county. Over a mere 2088 square miles. Kinda daunting.

You’re going to tell people in what is probably the most independent and heavily armed state that they can’t carry their guns around, that they are under “federal rule” and can’t do “X”. That their right to assemble and free speech has been suspended. I can’t wait. This should be funny. I want to watch. And that’s from a place where there aren’t even a million people total.
    Try that in the gun control mecca of Chicago first and let us know how well it went for ya.

Here’s the thing, recently a number of states have enacted say the Fed has no power when it comes to certain things, generally Firearms are a priority item. And that any attempt to interfere with that right is a violation of the contract between the “US” and the sovereign state, and makes that contract null and void.

Bluntly, Wyoming (and other states) need the Fed a lot less than the Fed needs Wyoming.
    The Fed goes away, little would change here.
    The Fed tries to take control, they better send for help before they try.

From a practical and realistic point, the whole major immediate change will not work. Period.
    The death of a thousand cuts, as the Libtards have been doing for decades, now that’s working.
    Even if it’s making people mad.

Martial Law: You’re worrying about the wrong thing.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, Question for you, what about Obama calling up the U. N. for help in a Martial Law since you are right that there would not be enough military or police to do it?

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Whirlibird, Question for you, what about Obama calling up the U. N. for help in a Martial Law since you are right that there would not be enough military or police to do it?

If it gets to the point of martial law, what condition do you think the rest of the world will be in?

Lower Itsuckistan won’t be sending any of their troops anywhere.
    Now here’s the kicker.

Say blue helmet types do show up, where do they go first?
    Major cities with seaports and international airports, gotta offload.
    How do you think the local gangs are going to take this?
    The armed locals?

1000 troops gets whittled down quickly when facing a mess of Midwest squirrel hunters, let alone southern hog hunters.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

P.S.
    Aim for the 9.

A couple here will get that.
    Will post the picture when I can.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well Whirlibird you are thinking the same as I. I have many friends that are police officers that tell me the same. They tell me that 1 out of 3 in the cities are armed and some tell me that there are more then that. They also tell me that just like when a hurricane hit South Florida and we saw all help each other that if there is a U. N. type of Martial Law that the same will happen.

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

You forget the lessons of the past whirl, german was in martial law from 33 they had way more people to officers, they will use a false flag so people want to for their “safety” It is not a numbers game it is psychological dominance. Look at prison few guards lots of prisoners some fights some breakouts but basically it same as out side. think fema camps you remove the people who lead and can cause insurrection to government funded resort with your family ( think feudal hostage taking) how many will fight? Then add only place to get food and water, already more than 1/3 of society lives off government as sole provider an economic collapse or another infrastructure and people with no skill, will trade liberty for work and food just like post ww1 germany.

I use germany but you can insert almost any major country china russia japan ect all have done same thing, if it was something new it could fail this is something proven, just need catalyst.

You think they wont have a rolling martial law city to city with a list to round up those who would cause trouble and move to the next? No government has ever done that right maybe read some Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn and say we are safe this will never happen again. Just look around you and tell me what the difference is between this point in time and every other time a dictator and purge happened? Remember everything done in those times was legal, there where laws backing it all up, where do you stand when what is morally right is not legal?

Starvation is the biggest weapon of mass murder chosen for it effectiveness and relative near zero cost, but that takes too long water well you know how long you live without that,

Boston event was a test to see if people would accept martial law to “keep them safe” so you use cover of riots to move from town to town to stop “unrest” arresting “rioter” as seen on tv no one will protest laws/arrests they will ask for it and places to store people are in place and then well the rest are comply or die. since they are the sheep they will do as asked.

And the biggest distraction is war in case you haven’t followed it https://www.rt.com/news/350940-china-criticize-usa-hague-ruling/ china giving the middle finger to world who gonna enforce it?

Russian warning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PgSX-WD96Q you never see this on news here

How much would it take to set off a **** storm?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of namelus namelus.
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Torture all prisoners .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Namelus, forget? Hardly.

We have access to information that the German and Russian peoples could only dream of. Live as its happening, archived for all to see.

We have rights that those people again only dreamed of. Protected rights. Sure they can be infringed upon, but not without cause or due process.

Boston an experiment in martial law?
    Boston was a hunt and kill affair for a couple of goat humping excrementals.
    Exigent circumstances not martial law.
    Troops were not quartered, free speech still happened. People were instructed to stay in their homes for a number of reasons, basically all safety related.
    1: No extra bodies wandering around. With a couple hundred wired and trigger happy cops running around, it’s safer to be inside.
    2: You go wandering around outside, it distracts the cops when they have to keep checking you out for their safety. Anybody on the street is a potential bad guy.
    3: Personal safety, those asshats blew up innocents at the marathon, you think you would get any consideration from them?
    No point getting you and your family possibly injured when you can stay inside where you can defend them.

I don’t worry about lists, I’m on a mess of em.
    I don’t worry about FEMA death camps (ain’t seen proof of one yet).
    I don’t worry about door to door gun confiscation. The legislation has to happen first. And with our Congress, the best money can buy, do you really think that could be kept secret?

There’s more important things to worry about like the local economy, hunting season and filling the freezer, things that are tangible and happening.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.