Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

https://www.rt.com/usa/350047-police-shot-dallas-protest/

Can see them using this to completely militarize police before they roll out martial law.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Sure ML. More cops get killed. More cops quit. A lame duck black president Obama declaring it would invite tremendous anger, so would Crooked Clinton. The imperial overreach can’t even stop the flood of illegals now. Their control problems would double under ML. But with these crazies – who knows. The emergency powers act has no limits.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Really, militarize the police?
    The same administration that hates police?

Because a handful of pieces of excrement decide to use a ‘peaceful’ protest to start murdering cops, they are going to declare martial law?
    Hardly.

Any bets we are talking about some radicalized BLM members emboldened by the words of zero in the last few days?

But do BLM really? 5 cops dead, and a total of 11 innocents shot. Sounds like some of these murderers were less than discriminating shooters, not caring who else may get injured.

These cops had nothing to do with the shootings in MN or LA, they just had badges.

And why no martial law after something like this? Because no one likes cops. For martial law to work, the public has to go along with it even reluctantly. In this case, that’s hardly likely. Because no one cares.

Here’s a picture for you.
    Imagine for a second these excrementals weren’t just murderers with an agenda, but a couple of Zeros faithful muzzies.

With 4 shooters, the body count would be phenomenal. Just like Isis has called for, the targeting of groups just like that. Well not exactly like that since Isis has called for the targeting of white people so as not to get bad press.
    But if that happened, the cry would be “where are the police”? Why weren’t they here?

Don’t like cops? Okay that’s your opinion.
    But the cops will still be here tomorrow to protect the public, just like today and yesterday, protecting even those who don’t like them.

Oh, wait, there’s 5 officers who won’t be protecting anyone today or tomorrow, families left to grieve, because they were called to protect and serve, and we’re killed because of that.

If you have a minute, listen to the dispatch tapes that have been released. They know about multiple shooters and still go. They know lives are endangered, they go. While everyone else is running away, they go into the fray to stop the madness.

5 dead, 6 wounded.
    Despite that, today almost 800,000 officers will put mourning bands on their badges and saddle up for work. Remaining that thin blue line, another reason that martial law isn’t needed or warranted. Because the rule of law still applies. The sheepdogs remain vigilant.

Think that doesn’t matter, ask Selco what happens when the cops don’t show up anymore.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think that the FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday that Hillary Clinton’s claims some made under oath about her use of a private email server were “not true” was a big problem for the democrats so how were they going to end this all over the news media the next day?

False flag event! All of this looks like it was planned. I do not trust the government. Obama also brings up guns again as the problem.

Will martial law happen? I think so but it will not be the police that declares martial law. It will be Obama when he sees that Hilary’s poll numbers go down. O will not let Trump be president and will do anything to stop it from happening.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Bigger problem for Obama is a white fbi guy let white guilty as hell Hillary off the hook. Blacks get executed by cops, whites get pardoned. That’s not guns it’s pull. Otherwise know as corruption in high places. Tit for tat in the killing of blacks by white cops? Obama black, Lynch black ….2 for 2. But now it’s gone to race war. Looks like neither the Clintons or Obama anticipated the unintended consequences. Their actions brought contempt on the government and cops.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

For now we see in a mirror darkly, but then face to face. Not quite a rational thought however somehow it makes sense. BLM is a terrorist group as Rush Limbaugh observed when he interviewed Heather Macdonald on his show. The US isn’t safe for anybody now.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

For now we see in a mirror darkly, but then face to face. Not quite a rational thought however somehow it makes sense. BLM is a terrorist group as Rush Limbaugh observed when he interviewed Heather Macdonald on his show. The US isn’t safe for anybody now.

Given political correctness will not allow the black lives matter gang to be labeled a hate group let alone a terrorist group, it is only going to get worse as the year progresses.

Yesterday I took a new route to Maine that I hadn’t done before, basically Rt. 2 through what we call the Northeast Kingdom in VT, then continuing on Rt 2 through NH and into well Maine before I veered off to go my 1st stop which was Bangor. This is a slow route through small towns and the countryside. On the radio I listened to the police shooting news and all the other racial garbage and was reminded how glad I was to be living in Northern New England (VT/NH/ME). I was left wondering if we will reach the point that we see people moving here so as to escape some of the racial tensions that are getting worse in so many places. Alternatively it is perhaps me who doesn’t understand things being I have never lived in an area that wasn’t more or less 100 percent white.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I expect full blown riots in numerous cities this summer. MB white flight has already occurred. If riots spread into the burbs anything could happen.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Obama is doing a push for federalizing the police. His true colors are showing again. I wouldn’t think he had a chance in hell of getting it. But they do say at least 30 large departments in cities are accepting their terms. They refuse to give them money and equipment if they don’t comply. Bratton in NYC is one police chief who seems to be in on the scheme. I’m sure Dallas is now on their list. The black panthers may strike again in another large city. Who knows who will be begging for help next … Chicago, Philly, Detroit. All have large black populations. BLM – black lies matter.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I only see the liberal Democratic cities on board not the the states that the Governors are Republicans. Also Obama only has six months left so if Trump wins all this is not going to be funded. So everyone needs to vote this time around even if you do not like everything Trump stands for. The Democrats are standing by Crooked Hillary which is a liar, a criminal that has covered up all her crimes and there Clinton foundation is so crooked.

The black lives matter is a racist terrorist organization which only protest when a white police offered shoots a black person(doesn’t matter if the black person is a criminal) but doesn’t protest the 50+ black on black killed in Chicago on the 4th of July weekend. This means that they are racist against white people. The Dallas killing needs to be labeled a racist attack on whites.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Obama only has six months left

The man’s learning curve has gone up massively, and look what he’s accomplished in “only” seven years – and with “only” a pen and a cell phone. He’s already stated that he intends to double down on his agenda in his final year in office. Listen to those he listens to:

And NEVER forget this widely UNpublished announcement by the man:

He “ ‘only’ has six months left?” Hold on tight, boys and girls….

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

https://www.rt.com/business/350622-european-banks-crisis-deutsche-bank/

it has link to original german interview, the translation is good. we are in for rough ride now

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

“… there may be an accident,” he said.

Indeed ….

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Rough ride? Indeed! How could it be otherwise? Debt “money” — the societal permission for a few “special” wealthy individuals, acting through what purport to be banks, to issue (or withhold) “credit” created at negligible cost to themselves, and “lend” it to governments, to be endlessly “repaid” by the stolen labor of the ordinary citizens, is two fundamental lies — (1) that what was “lent” was actually worth something, in the first place, and (2) that it can ever be “repaid,” when the additional credit, representing the “interest” was not created. Paying such “debt” off is a mathematical impossibility. Out of the entire range of human endeavors, how many families, businesses, social organizations, nations, empires have you ever heard of — which became long term successes, producing widespread prosperity — that were based on lies?

Debt money, mandated by government (legal tender), only provides lifetime benefits to those few who have easy (and immediate) access to the newly issued “money” before it successively, progressively (there’s that word), and inverse-proportionately, ruins each less fortunate subgroup, in turn, that must accept it for their labors. It virtually assures the prosperity of those at the head of the line, and the poverty of those at the tail. You might advance up the line, but only by foisting off a share of your “debt” on some other poor slob(s.)

Push for all the political “reforms” you like. You may occasionally even get a few of them — temporarily. But if those who run the money machine don’t like what you’ve done, they’ll simply use their unlimited credit (made acceptable by your diligent “repayment”) to “influence” the popular culture, “education,” the “news,” and the politicians (including courts) to eventually undo them — and you. Playing their game, by their “flexible” rules, is asking for your own undoing. When you’re up to your arse in alligators, it’s too late to drain the swamp. Europe refuses to learn, just as the USA refuses to learn.

The money masters have conquered just about every nation on earth. They are now in the consolidation phase, mashing those nations into ever larger political blocs, with ever more similar (and dictatorial) rules, with endless internal strife, and “limited” warfare, as but two of many “management” tools. Parabellum!

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well it will be hell if we go into martial law, June was the highest gun sales ever! Close to 3 million sold and we are at pace to break last years gun sales record at more the 23 million.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.