Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

After watching the demonstrations spreading around the country I’ve begun to wonder if this is the tipping point. As civil disobediance continues to grow and become more acceptable are more and more individuals going to join in the demonstrations. I’ve read several articles where various interest groups are now pushing for social change, raises in the minimum wage and reducing income inequality as part of the Missouri and New York demonstrations. In fact some of the Missouri organizers are pushing back, saying their agenda is being hijacked.

With a President that seems hell bent on dividing the country, and a media that seems accepting of the protests and in some cases encouraging them, are we nearing a point where it begins to spiral out of control?

If so, how to do we protect our homes and families?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I hope everyone lives in a state with castle laws.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I do , but at the same time , you have to do what you have to do at the time . Judged by 12 or carried by 6 kind of thing .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The Arab Spring was the people vs the govt. I think what will come out of the current unrest will be the opposite. ‘Bams will issue more executive orders against the people to further consolidate Federal control. Maybe that’ll trigger our Arab Spring?

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

It looks like the secret government is going to be forced to reveal itself here.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

American “Arab Spring”?

No… this is the beginning of our Crisis...

Read about The 4th Turning. Strauss-Howe Generational Theory. We’re at the end of The Unraveling… now begins The Crisis

With a President that seems hell bent on dividing the country, and a media that seems accepting of the protests and in some cases encouraging them, are we nearing a point where it begins to spiral out of control?

The President and his evil minions – the cultural marxists and their allies – didn’t divide the country over the last couple years. The division has been ongoing and growing since at least the 1980’s… They have, however, exacerbated the problem…

Spiral out of control? Perhaps. At this point in the game, literally anything can set it off… I still have my chips bet on Economic Ragnarök, the implosion of the dollar, etc.. it would come as a surprise if it were not that and ended up being some other black swan event…

Still… best do what you can with the time we have left… war is coming..

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

I’m with Bad Gustafson on this one, it will take an economic event of gigantic proportions. That is likely our only point of agreement.

Since the 80’s? BS. Socially, since the 60’s, easily. There were some turning points in the 80’s, but they were a combination of socio-economic forces. Like laying the groundwork for the current crony-capitalism scourge we see everywhere, today.

Economically? Since 1913, NO DOUBT!

We as AMERICANS need to see that the plight of Black Americans will be coming to ALL Americans, but in a form where we have the airtight belief that we are right and LEOs are enforcing unjust laws, or profiling, or whatnot.

ICE-T got it right:

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Lone Eagle
    Lone Eagle
    Prepper
    member3

Malgus, the “transformation” has been ongoing since Lincoln took one to the dome. It petered along until Teddy Roosevelt(father of the Progressive movement) and the FedReserve. “Change” was spoon-fed until BHO was elected. Now, the Progs have shoved the lever into overdrive, and broken it off for good measure. Last election was a sham. Yeah, we voted, but for what? More of the same spin and lies. You are right, war is coming. Only this war will not have a clear single enemy.

Never challenge a man who has nothing left to lose.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.