Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is the plan! They will keep track of all of us this way. Microchip us and they will know where we are at all times, let us in or not to where they want. Program it to start a car or not, go in an area or not. In the Bible it is the mark that we must not let them do to us. They want to mark us all. The beginning has started. They have the means.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/08/30/is-there-microchip-implant-in-your-future/

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

No microchips in my future, nor my families’ future…

If they chip me, I’ll cut the sum-b*%#h out with a bowie knife..

“Chipping” folks will be regarded as the proverbial last straw. There’s things in life you just don’t do… you don’t mess with another man’s honor. You don’t mess with another man’s woman. You don’t mess with another man’s money…

Otherwise, the man will mess with you…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

It could happen but I’d have to be unconscious or dead for it to happen.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

There is no need to do this. Carry a cellphone? They got perfectly fine ways of tracking you. The next step is wearable technology like Android and iOS watches and after that we will see humans merge with machines…

I cant imagine it now but I dont completely rule out to use bionic replacements of body parts once I get old if it is affordable by then. Getting a Google chip or similar is more unlikely because I wont need to compete with other people just starting their working career and trying to get an edge over the competition.

Anyway, lets see how long our technological world exists as we know it now.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus I am with you brother, it will be my last day here on Earth before I even let them put a microchip in me. I before I go down I will try my best to take two or more of them with me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.