Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ghost Prime, If you are able to form this tribes then you will be in great shape. This is the only way to make it in a SHTF were there maybe gangs and the jails releasing the criminals. The more tribes the better. In the city were I am at it is harder to form tribes. In my block we are 10 to 12. We are arms well and food supplies are also good. Water is good too, I have rail barrels, a hand well and all the house have pools with about 20 to 25,000 gallons of water each.

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

freedom,

I am glad you have a group. I pray it is large enough as it seems plausible that the bandits will be in large numbers.  Here is to your survival and that of your group!

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ghost Prime, Thanks. Remember that Miami is a very large area. there is the downtown area which will be a problem for the people that live there. I live in a city called Coral Gables almost all in homes and outside of the city of Coral Gables is all homes to. You have to go 5 miles to find condo builds. So the gang type are about 15 to 20 miles away so not close. Will they come are way, maybe but there are many small citys all over the area and there are closer places for them to hit.

We will see when a SHTF happens.

Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

freedom, I hope you are right that your enclave in Miami or Coral Gables or surrounding communities can survive. While I pray for America, I will also pray for you my brother.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ghost Prime, thank you for your prayers I will need them. I know that it will be hell here. I buy more ammo every time I can and extra weapons for the the ones that do not.

I know it will be very hard in the city. Brother thank you for keeping my eyes open about the realities.

SharpDog
    SharpDog
    Survivalist
    member3

I myself am planning to bug-in.  I have plenty of supplies including food, water, ammo and my dogs.  I am constantly evaluating my neighbors as well as getting to know them and I try my very best to hide all this as well.

If WROL comes, I’ll bug in and I won’t really know what to expect.

That is except for one thing …

It’ll be exciting (prolly not in a good way tho)

Big Bears Don't Tree

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Good luck SharpDog, I will be doing the same thing here in the city.

Profile photo of oldfatguy
    oldfatguy
    Survivalist
    member2

There might not be gasoline for gangs to travel on after a few months. They’ll have to move on foot like the rest of us. The further you are out of a major city, the likelier it is you won’t see most of the hungry mobs. The ones you DO see will likely be the most motivated–and most dangerous. I downloaded a book some years ago written by a man who survived an economic crash in a South American country–Argentina, perhaps. He said the same thing about farms. The gangs would wait in the treelines to snipe the male members of the household, then move in to enjoy the females and children and live on the farm until its resources were gone, then kill anyone left, burn the house and move on.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Freedom,

Have you watched youtube video of exploding targets using Tannerite?  Pre placed targets might give you an upper hand in a desperate situation.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>1974 wrote:</div>
    Freedom, Have you watched youtube video of exploding targets using Tannerite? Pre placed targets might give you an upper hand in a desperate situation.

Not ao advocate anything illegal, but using the binary as the kicker charge for something flammable or another ‘splosiv is something to consider.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974, I will look into the tannerite on youtube tomorrow. Thank you sir.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

oldfatguy,

Do you know how many cars and trucks are in a city? All have gas in them. Gangs will find gas every were even in gas stations. Gas will not be a problem for them! They will get to the farmlands for sure. They ar hardcore criminals and they think the farms will be easy for them to over run.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Freedom, that stuff works wonders. I put a 5 lb steel plate on top of a jar of that stuff. When it went off the plate shot up about 20 ft into the air.

Make sure you are around Nothing! We were about 300 ft from anyone/thing but when it went off the neighbor (ok in the country type) came running out!

Robin

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Robin,

A creative mind could find many ways of using the binary as a deterrent.

Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

oldfatguy, the book was probably written be a man who goes by the name of Ferfal.  Like Selco’s, his too is a powerful story from which we can all learn many things.

What pi$$es me off more than anything is that it is our own government who is causing all these problems, plus they are doing it intentionally.  This is why I believe everyone in the federal government and many in state and local governments are traitors who deserve to be punished as traitors which by law is execution.  Nothing else will stop them so if we cannot come up with a mechanism whereby we can have them arrested, we will eventually end up in a shooting war.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 249 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.