Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Lost in the publicity over the snit the White House is having over the Prime Minister making a speech before Congress, is the fact the Israel and some of it’s neighbors like Iran have been firing at each other.

The area is always volatile, but this seems to be much more serious, due to the death of an Iranian general that was near the Israeli border.

Am I reading too much into this???

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

At some point Israel must disable Iran’s ability to use nukes or Israel is toast.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Maybe but the middle east is a hot bed for war. I do not think Iran wants to give Israel a chance to bomb them. Israel will kill as many as it can to see if Iran will do something big where Israel can claim they had to bomb them. So Israel is looking for an opportunity to start the war and bomb there nuclear bomb making sites.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well look at this news article, Iran calls for assassination of Netanyahu’s children

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/01/29/iran-calls-for-assassination-netanyahu-children/

Maybe there are looking for the war!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

They will do what they have to for survival , if that means pre emptive strike , they will do it .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Tolik wrote:</div>They will do what they have to for survival , if that means pre emptive strike , they will do it .

And I respect and support Israel for standing up for itself when all they get from the US and Europe is half-hearted support and stumbling blocks. Israel is the only nation with enough resolve to deal with Iran. Time is not on their side though as Iran continues to develop its nukes.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Israel will have to make there move soon. I think this will happen in 12 to 18 months. They will hit Iran then.

Profile photo of Ogre206
    Ogre206
    Survivalist
    member2

I might catch some flack for this…BUUUTTT…..freedom of speech mofos
    while I usually approve of Israel’s actions, the fairly recent invasion of gaza in my opinion is allittle over kill I think they should have pulled an operation spring of youth and told the rest of hamas that they better stop their **** or political assassinations come next
    the reason why i bring this up is because no matter who fires the first shot Iran will use this as a war cry against Israel.
    and more young men will die, more young men who (on the vast majority of the Israeli) dont have any problem with another mans god.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I read a history of the founding of Israel, and event has stuck with me ever since.

As the British were leaving, a convoy of supplies was headed to the coast. They were ambushed by the Palestinians. As the British were fighting them, another battle broke out on the other side of the road where the Israeli’s had set up there own ambush. The result was each party engaged in a firefight with the other two parties. A microcosm of the battle that still rages to today.

After reading that, I realized there will never be a peaceful solution. As Ogre said, a lot of young men are going to die fighting the same war that has gone on for thousands of years.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The history of the middle east on time maps. Because now everything is at our finger tips.

http://www.timemaps.com/history/middle-east-3500bc

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ogre206, Israel has done that in the past and it doesn’t work, Hamas does it again and again so they only understand force. Is another country was always attacking the U. S. we would bomb them back to the stone age so Israel has the right to do the same. Hamas is a group that no one can work with, just like ISIS.

Israel can destroy Iran at any time. Israel has over 100 to 200 nuclear bombs, they can destroy all the middle east.

You can’t deal with Hamas, every U. S.President has tried and Israel has tried too and it doesn’t work.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Obama is the problem here. Obama gotta go. As Dan Gillerman would say…. you’ve got to call a spade a spade. Obama is an enemy of Israel.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree Brulen. He likes the Saudis more.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Obama is the enemy of America .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It is unbelievable that we have a President that uses a stolen social security number and a fake birth certificate. Has sealed all his personal records. However wants government to have access to all your communications, travel info, medical records, and all your financial info. That’s no friend.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.