Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Climategate II? Scientific community accused of muzzling dissent on global warming

Lennart Bengtsson a climatologist was rejected by a leading academic journal because his writing were harmful to the climate change agenda. You need to open your eyes to the truth about global warming because it may be a lie just like all the other lies the government is feeding us.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/16/climategate-ii-scientific-community-accused-muzzling-dissent-on-global-warming/

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

We all need to understand that this is not the first time that they have been lying to the people about climate. I remember all the emails between climatologist saying how they needed to keep the global warming coming in when they didn’t have any facts that it was happening.

This has been the problem with global warming, they have been lying to us many times.

Why are there so many articles on Antarctica increase ice?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/wp/2013/09/23/antarctic-sea-ice-hit-35-year-record-high-saturday/

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/10/22/nasa-announces-new-record-growth-of-antarctic-sea-ice-extent/

http://theconversation.com/why-is-antarctic-sea-ice-growing-19605

Then they same it is Antarctica ice is collapsing! But look good at the facts,

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/05/14/antarctic-ice-shelf-collapse-will-raise-sea-levels-in-about-1000-years/

So what is really up? We do not really know but the Antarctic is not a lie, the images do not lie.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is where our government is at.

Van Jones quote:

“the green economy will start off as a small subset and we are going to push it and push it and push it until it becomes the engine for transforming the whole society.”

Van Jones was appointed by President Barack Obama to the newly created position of Special Advisor for Green Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation at the White House Council on Environmental Quality, where he worked with various “agencies and departments to advance the administration’s climate and energy initiatives, with a special focus on improving vulnerable communities.

http://www.examiner.com/article/van-jones-green-jobs-czar-a-self-described-communist-arrested-during-rodney-king-riots

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Don’t forget this one – the ship with research crew out to prove melting of the ice caps – gets stuck in ice.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/12/30/stuck-in-our-own-experiment-leader-trapped-team-insists-polar-ice-is-melting/

I’m not educated on it enough to say it’s a lie or not, but is sure seems to be agenda driven and a whole lot of people are getting rich on the carbon credits and green movement.

Frozenthunderbolt weighed in on a similar post and some research he’d done – maybe he’ll chime in here also.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I personally don’t believe in global warming caused by carbon emissions. The temperature has been fluctuating on earth for a long long time. If you compare ice age temps to now, yeah global warming but it is a natural cycle. The green movement is just an excuse to tax you for breathing. They actually tried to get carbon dioxide listed as a pollutant. They want to make you pay to breathe.

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

If you were to read a paper written by those who are promoting global warming or climate change, would you accept what they said?  In this case, they actually did write such a paper back in the ’70’s in which they discussed the need for a “cause” they could use to manipulate the masses.  That cause turned out to be global climate change which they admit they created so they could manipulate the uneducated masses, leading eventually to their new world order.  Here is a link where you can download that report:

https://archive.org/details/TheFirstGlobalRevolution

The section dealing with anthropogenic climate change is on page 86.

In the ’70’s, “scientists” agreed that a new ice age would occur if we did not stop pollution. When it did not occur, liars like Al hot air Gore said global warming would raise the level of the oceans and destroy much of mankind. When that was shown to be false, they changed the wording to “climate change” so no matter which way the world changed, they could blame it on pollution from the evil industrial societies, most especially the United States.

Now we know they have colluded to manipulate data, create biased computer “models” that inevitably lead to the conclusions they want, and lie or use the old favorite, name calling, to ridicule anyone stupid enough to even question them.  Scientists have taken hard data to show that a single volcano can spew most gases into the atmosphere than all of mankind’s activities combined, and they have been occurring for billions of years, but the world is still inhabitable.  In the end, it is all a lie to promote their agenda for the NWO so they can enslave mankind.  They will reach their goal too, if they succeed in taking our weapons and destroy America.

We must not let that happen, no matter the cost.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

I believe that we are of little cause to extreme weather (not talking about all the weather modification stuff, just our civilization in general). Matt is correct about the fluctuations of global temperature, and it’s always been that way. Yes we could reach a tipping point to where a lot of ice melts and the oceans rise, but the earth has always bounced back from that, usually with a cooling period.

There are other things that help with cooling, like volcanic eruptions, large fires, and asteroid impact (which, to say the least, is not pleasant).

But to say that humans and their machines are the leading cause of global warming, or climate change which is their new buzz word, is rather, well, stupid.

We’re seeing a lot of extreme weather, not just warming. For instance, we’ve just had a full week in which we finally didn’t have snow. Where as there are bad droughts in the US. It’s a phase, but it doesn’t make it less worrisome.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

We had 72 last night here in Miami, Florida. May 16 which that is cold for May which is always in the low 80’s. June is summer here and we are only 15 days from that. I was walking with my wife and dog last night and it was like Feb or March here.

So I agree Mr Red we are having extreme weather.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Lot of info – http://iceagenow.info/ I do not think us human’s can do many things to control the earth. But to stay warm in some parts of the world, you need oil and gas. And many people today is fighting some governments war, – Some oil rigs already been taken years ago, like Iraq

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Considering that the solar system is expanding away from the sun ……..the situation will take care of itself  ;)

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974, Wow! I didn’t know it was shifting that fast. This maybe the reason for many of the ice melting and Florida having 70’s at nights in the end of May. I have lived here for 52 years and never seen this cool weather in May. It is A/C out side!

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Freedom, I second that. May here in NY is typically not nearly as cool as it is now. I’ve head to wear my jacket every day but 2 so far in May!

Whatever it is, it sure as hell ain’t CO2 emissions.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974, What I want to know is if it is moving more to Russia does this mean Miami is going north or south. 25 to 40 miles per year if it is north then we would be in 6 to 8 years around were Orlando, Florida is and if we are going south we would be were Cuba is. I my right on this?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Freedom, the earth crust is moving very, very slowly so you don’t need to worry about that aspect. The liquid core is shifting moving the magnetic pole. 41,000 years ago a complete reversal caused: “As a consequence, the Earth nearly completely lost its protection shield against hard cosmic rays, leading to a significantly increased radiation exposure.”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.