Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I do not think ISIS is going to do anything to Russia, they know better. Putin doesn’t take prisoners ether.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I agree. It would be a huge strategic error for ISIS to take on Russia. They won’t waffle in a politically correct weasel word response that lacks any teeth behind it. No matter that we are on opposite sides of the new cold war curtain, I do give Putin credit for being a strong leader who will do what he has to to protect his country.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Where was I reading that the ISIS leader was provoking the west because of some prophecy about a showdown at some remote outpost village between Muslims and Christians – and he wants to push it like now (or something) Anyone know? I didn’t have a chance to finish it!

Let’s see from what I recall a UK airport was evacuated today over suspicious package, some crazed couple kidnapped and kept a collar on some mother of 2 they found drunk on a street corner, kept her in a cage and abused her; some sports dude was outed on video beating his wife….and gosh on and on. There are so many crazies out there that I will not be surprised if something happens even if it isn’t by a group we suspect might be planning something. of lone off-their-rocker sorts out there looking for their 15 minutes.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

I dont think it is honestly. Damage done, people are afraid of that day in general. It just has to roll around once a year and people get a dose of fear.

2 many missing planes tho i must admit. this is the first time i have heard about the 11 missing planes.

If there was going to be a major terrorist attack involving EMP, or even a first strike from china or russia, my money would be on christmass.

1. Its the biggest christian holiday, so it would really piss america off.
    2. Its the middle of winter
    3. Whole familys are gathered together glued to t.v. sets.
    4. All your hunters etc will be firmly planted in there living rooms instead of wherever in the forest.
    5. Food and fuel twice as valuable. And with everyone you know in one spot, even if you prep your gonna burn through your supply even faster.
    6. Odds of agriculture rebounding in spring very slim.

If an emp was to happen here in canada during a six foot of snow winter there would be human pop sickles everywhere. Good luck bugging out of a major city like calgary in -30 and blowing snow.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

KOS, I’ve always thought that any attack that brings down the grid (EMP or otherwise) would be planned for an ordinary weekday while schools are in session and just as winter is setting in, the 1st week in Dec. or thereabouts. My reasoning is that this would generate the most chaos because the whole family would be in different places between jobs/shopping/school, many college kids are far from home, many of the children of the elite are away at boarding schools, many individuals are far from home traveling for business, hospitals are operating normally (fewer surgeries and elective procedures are happening during the holidays), and the cold weather is setting in that would make travel difficult without a fully operating infrastructure. Alternatively it could be say mid-January when we’re in the dead of winter.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

MountainBiker, cant argue with that either. Not to mention the financial issues of snubbing xmas shopping revenue.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.