Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I getting a sense of general unease as the anniversary of 9/11 approaches. Especially with ISIS and their media campaign stirring things up. I have had several non-prepper individuals comment to me that they are concerned about another attack on 9/11. Also read tweva’s last post saying public that comes into her stores seem concerned about things.

The anniversary has always generated some concern, but the level just seems much higher this year with not only ISIS, but Ukraine, open borders, and fear of a market crash.

Any thoughts????

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

It is the basis of how any terror group operates, through fear. All they have to do is place a doubt in peoples mind about their safety and fear begins to do its work. I think more and more people are beginning to wake up. Clarity is starting to return as the smoke and mirrors are unable to cover the truth anymore. Looking the truth in the eyes can be terrifying and I believe that is what we are seeing.

Pinhead
    Pinhead
    Prepper
    member2

Well, it’s been said in multiple news outlets that 11 passenger jets are missing from the Tripoli airport… I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the push they need to get this war back in full swing just happened to go down next Thursday.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I had someone tell me the same story that there is 11 jets missing but I have not read the news article, have to look for it.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

If it is true which it looks that way they will use the planes for a bigger bang then in 911. They can put a dirty bomb inside one or a nuclear bomb to use as an EMP. Have the planes flight in all the zones needed and use them to create an EMP on the U. S. to take the grid down.

They would not need to go inside the U. S. just around the coasts 50 to 100 miles away would do it. The center of the U. S. would still be alive but what a bang it would do. Just think out loud.

Profile photo of warpedrazorback
    warpedrazorback
    Survivalist
    member3

Intelligence across several countries from various sources indicates attacks are likely on 9/11 in Western Europe and eastward from there. None in the US are being publicly acknowledged. I think if something does go down on 9/11, it will be lone wolf or indpendent cell activity.

The 11 planes missing from Tripoli are not likely to show up in US airspace due to fuel capacities on the models missing.

The incident that tickles me is ISIS capturing Russian planes in Syria and making threats to Putin. Sure, let’s piss off not one but two major world powers. Let’s give them a cause to unify their efforts. How classic will it be when the Western World teams up with Russia once again against a genocidal group of fanatics? How did that work out for Hitler?

Profile photo of Tsar Alexander
    Tsar Alexander
    Survivalist
    member4

Problem is, a lot of US politicians are still stuck in the cold war, even though Islamic terrorism is something that both Russia and the US suffer from.

I wouldn’t be surprised if another attack went down on 9/11, though I can’t say I necessarily I expect one.

Even if something does happen–well, all the better I live in a rural area then.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

I agree with prior thought that just the hint of a new series of attacks is psychological warfare.
    Remember the old horror movies? The hint of a scary creature gets the imagination working,
    and the critter can exceed it’s actual fear factor to no limits, if it is unknown. That is what they
    are working with until they can actually mount an attack. This is more effective than actual
    capabilities, at least at this time, IMO. ISIS is likely very sparse in the continental USA, but
    probably growing and planning as we speak. As I always say,

Expect the Best, but Prepare for the Worst…

Which is what most of us do, at least the second part :D

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Telegraphing your moves (for example, the 9-11 anniversary) is for PR only.
    Otherwise, it is a bad move to broadcast the dates of a terrorist attack…

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I think the general unease is because there are so many hot spots around the world, and now we have the newest ones on the scene, ISIS, who are truly scary given how utterly ruthless they are. Hitting us again on 9/11 would carry great symbolism. That said, part of me thinks they might prefer to attack on a day of their own rather than share a day with Al Qaeda.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

How dumb would it be for ISIS to stick the Russian bear in the eye? If ISIS and Chechnians (sp) merge that has got to make Putin nervous. So you have got the West getting some backbone, and Putin is never afraid to flex his muscle. That the radical Muslims are crazy and suicidal no one will argue, but what do they accomplish? The only thing I can think of is they want to start a war between Christians and Muslims. As media savvy as they have been, they must have a strategic plan that we can’t possibly understand. Because their drivers are not like ours. We certainly live in interesting times.

Once again pray for the best and prepare for the worst.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, Agree with your “they might prefer to attack on a day of their own rather than share a day with Al Qaeda.”

ISIS would like to have there own date of terror on us so we would have more dates that would psychologically terrorize us mentally. This is how terrorist work.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Roadracer wrote:
    …Once again pray for the best and prepare for the worst.

I like your version better, RR! :D

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of warpedrazorback
    warpedrazorback
    Survivalist
    member3

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Roadracer wrote:</div>How dumb would it be for ISIS to stick the Russian bear in the eye? If ISIS and Chechnians (sp) merge that has got to make Putin nervous. So you have got the West getting some backbone, and Putin is never afraid to flex his muscle. That the radical Muslims are crazy and suicidal no one will argue, but what do they accomplish? The only thing I can think of is they want to start a war between Christians and Muslims. As media savvy as they have been, they must have a strategic plan that we can’t possibly understand. Because their drivers are not like ours. We certainly live in interesting times.
    <P></P>
    <P>Once again pray for the best and prepare for the worst.</P>

ISIS has threatened Russia (and Putin specifically) with an attack sometime around 9/11. That’s unfortunate for them, since Ramzan Kadyrov, the Chechen leader, is actually pals with Putin and has vowed that if ISIS attacks Russia, ISIS will “die under the hot sun” or some poetic language like that. Kadyrov feels that ISIS is not representative of Islam, and has zero compunctions about taking ISIS out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.