Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Hey another lie!!! This one is a winner, the IRS now says oh the computers crashed and all the emails of Lois Lerner are lost. What the hell happen about backups! You are going to tell me they do not have backup servers making copies of important emails? What a lie! That is all they do is lie!

http://news.yahoo.com/irs-computer-crashed-erased-lois-lerner-emails-203605784.html

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Okay, fine. The IRS’s computer suffered from “Massive Spontaneous Existence Failure” (any Hitchhiker fans here?) and allllll those emails are gone…

So, just have Congress call up the Dark Lord that runs the NSA. That evil bastard has copies of all the emails everyone has sent in the United States going back YEARS… surely he has easy access to those “lost” emails Lerner sent and received, right?

Can’t believe nobody in Congress has thought of this yet…. guess they’re Congressmen and Senators because they turned down the job offer from NASA…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus, It is a coverup! Lies! They have the emails, you and I know this. What happens is once a liar starts lieing they just can’t stop, they even believe there own lies. That is what is happening, O is a big fat liar period!

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Don’t forget Hillary and her various coverups, and loss of papers & documents. Seems they lose sooo much, can’t imagine how they run a govt there….

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

free,

I was being sarcastic… I know the IRS is running a scam to protect what’s-her-face. Probably because Obongo told them to. Or Valerie Jarrett… she runs the White House and the US the same way that Rasputin ran Russia. Just another black mark against this administration, and they can’t afford many more. Holder, Obongo, Herself (Clintoon), Lurch, The Dark Lord of the NSA, etc, etc… “most transparent” administration… heh…

A congress of fools and louts elected Obongo. We can survive Obongo. We can’t survive the fools and louts who put him there.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus, I know you are being sarcastic, it’s that this just gets me soooo bad as hell. They (NSA) keep records of all of us but not them, PLEASE. What the hell is the NSA doing? Were are the copies of the emails? Servers always keep a record! You have to hit them with a hammer then burn them to lose the information! This is a lie.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

This is a sign of the complete disregard that the administration has for Congress and the American people. My prayer is that this is one step too far. I can’t believe that Congress is going to let them get away with this. Irate Congressmen and regular citizens are getting tired of the BS coming out of the White House. Even the apologist in the media are starting to ask questions. Their worst nightmare would be the American people who actually have jobs, stopping the payment of taxes. They do not want us to cut them off from their cash.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

LL will probably die in a plane crash. She should have been put in witness protection under RICO. Big joke to Holder. They’re flaunting their power, and do whatever. It was nice though seeing that bum Cantor defeated. Shine the light on these roaches and they burn like vamps in the sun.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen, I only have one thing to say to you! Go Tea Party!!! Nov 2014.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

This is a no brainer …or should be to anybody that has a computer and does any kind of business on it . CREATE YOUR OWN COPIES OF EVERYTHING !!!!!! especially if you have a Mac , print to .pdf is a native function of that platform …….no excuses there . You have to become an sort of attorney , and “refresh the memory ” of whoever your dealing with if they dispute it . Just Sayin .

For those out there that are on a Mac , its easy as pie , here is what you do .
    Open up the document , picture , web page , etc , it will do it on everything > click on File > drop down menu , click on print > printer menu , select .PDF , tell it where you want it to put it , click print = Your Done !

another native feature for screen capture that works on even drag and drop protected images is : at the same time , thit these three keys : Command -Shift-4 ………..then you will have a curser that you size what you want to capture and it does it . Thats why some software companies hate Macs , because they can pirate documents and images , and they cant prevent it lol .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.