Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I was on youtube looking around and I found this video , it tells you how to open a can WITHOUT tools , all you need is concrete , It was very cool , very usefull in a SHTF situation if you found some canned goods but had nothing to open them with . I felt that I learned something today .

Please use this thread for interesting hacks that you find on the web in your travels , cant have too much information .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Wow will be trying it out in front of the family soon, see if it works and teach them at the same time.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Tolik, a sailor could teach anyone how to fold items so they take up less space and do not wrinkle. My troops always amazed me with the things they pulled out from their “coffin lockers” and “upright lockers.” Don’t know how he did it but one actually had a large Stetson beaver hat hid away somewhere. He got a lot of attention in the Asian countries we visited.

Robin

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Haha , I bet ! , I have a black straight brim goucho hat , actually looks good on me , My girl didnt know what to think about it ……she said she liked it .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.