Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Xocjm
    Xocjm
    Veteran
    member4

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/50-signs-that-human-civilization-is-in-big-trouble-times-have-become-strange-disturbing-and-frightening_08042014

I think this is interesting because it has put a lot of things together in one post and may help some see the bigger picture on why we should all be preparing for multiple scenarios and the possibility of many scenarios may be happening at the same time. Would love to hear others thoughts.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Oh totally agree Xocjm but please, if you are inclined, watch Chris Martenson’s crash course which is several levels above this and gives you an even better understanding. It’s free. This is the older, 45 minute version. This is the newer, expanded version.

Whether one chooses to prepare or not, much less for various possible, or unknown scenarios,…after watching it…is certainly up to them.

Profile photo of claymor
    claymor
    Survivalist
    member2

Good read indeed. I read the article only minutes before I signed in here on The Daily Sheeple. The signs are everywhere and certainly disturbing. Those of us who are awake need to do what we can to reach others, the more prepared people there are, the better things will be when the dung hits the ventilator.
    Prepare prepare prepare!

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Too many things are speeding up and getting more and more complicated. I think soon it will come to the point when situation will get out of the control, when bad things simply will start to run one over another.

That is gonna be point of no return.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I agree with Selco. There are so many conflicts and/or countries on the brink of war around the world, plus economies teetering, plus whatever is going on with ebola that the number of things that can offer up a trigger point is astounding.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.