Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Why “Global Warming”/”Climate Change?” Because, to the extent the majority of the voting sheeple can be conned into accepting the premise that their liberty and prosperity are imperiling their one and only planet, to that extent they will surrender them with little more than a few gripes, patting themselves on their collective uneducated heads, and congratulating each other on their sensible sacrifices for the good of their descendants.

And relieving them of their inhrerited, but undeserved liberty and prosperity is exactly why the globalists who intend to be their masters paid all those much-degreed sciencetitutes to “discover” the “threat” in their computer-generated models.

Taking over is easy, once you know how …..

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

More space weather due next week from the coronal hole on the sun. Guess what? More extreme cold in the lower 48. Maybe the world would like it if the US exported more coal of which we have a huge supply. Oh we can’t do that… It’s global suicide according to the climate scientists. One large volcano erupting throws their whole argument out the window, but what what do they care. It’s just an outlier. Australia is the hottest ever. Free lunch to all the kids who want to make a career of climate change politics.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Fortunately, it’s only forecast to be a G-1 class event, not an X-class event. But the fact is that the sun is having as weird “weather” as is the earth. As Ralph Kramden might say, “One of these days … POW!”

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Aurora aurora where art thou. A very large hole that stretches halfway across the sun is turning toward earth. G1 …. G for gigantic? but after 2012 and the near miss from the x40 I think maybe activating my battery backup defense may be warranted. I feel a chill coming on. It’s also been awhile since I’ve run the genny. Jic. Ha ha ha on me when nothing happens but if I don’t check now everything may be in the deep freeze soon. So much harder to do stuff in very cold weather. One of my Xmas gifts was gloves with hand warmer pockets. Serendipity perhaps.

By the way that must be my lucky gen. I had the same one in 2003 during the x-whatever flare. It’s a survivor… So far.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Whoa! That thing has really grown in the past couple of days!

And climate change has extended to the sun, as well. There’s not a sunspot anywhere on this side of the sun, yet we’re still much closer to predicted maximum than minimum in the current sunspot cycle (which had the lowest number of sunspots in over a century). Note that near the bottom of the previous cycle, there were multiple major CMEs and storms. Must be all George Bush’s fault – and the coal companies…. “One of these days … POW!”

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Today we read that the gamma- and X-ray bombardment of the earth has been rather steadily increasing (over 12% just in the past year or so). One theory is that the earth’s magnetic field is weakening. Hmmmm. Mighty big changes that go well beyond anything we could create or control.

http://spaceweather.com/cosmicrays/stratosphere_11sep16.png?PHPSESSID=fdlgprm1jta64cheoig7sjcc02

And the main article is about halfway down the home page of http://spaceweather.com/ , titled: “Cosmic Rays in the Atmosphere.”

Anybody glowing yet?

GS

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

GS
    Goodbye sunspots, hello deep space radiation. You do know this is one theory in the evolution of man. A deep space radiation event that altered our evolutionary development. Virtually an ELE. Something on the scale of Toba 70,000 years +\-. Only it happened around 400 million years and then again in more recent times. A real zombie apocalypse if it happens now or maybe just a little grid down. Turn my green eyes blue and make us x men. Or the reptilians come in behind it and use the corpses to power their spaceships on to their next destination. Too early to tell.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.