Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I really don’t like the looks of this. This it too much, too late, at the end of a term when NONE of what he is “ordering” and “directing” will be implemented until he’s supposed to be off the stage. There’s something terribly wrong with this picture, and I don’t believe this is just too little too late. This administration knows exactly what it’s doing, and I don’t trust it. DoD involvement? Someone can give me all the reasons in the world why they’re part of this, but what are they going to do – shoot missiles at the sun and blow it up if it attacks us? The Posse Comitatus Act says they keep their paws out of the confines of the “Homeland.”

This issue has been entered in the Congressional Record DECADES ago. The whole idea of EMP, whether from Sol or Vladimir (or Lil Kim) makes no difference – it’s been known since the early Pacific nuclear testing in modern times, and way back in the 1800s with the Carrington Event when telegraph lines burned up, fires were started on desks in telegraph offices, and telegraph operators were severely shocked. So Barack decides to issue a comprehensive order to “fix” it all in the final month of his presidency? I ain’t buyin’ it. This is not isolated, we just don’t see the rest of the iceberg. Look around kiddies, there’s MUCH more in the water than what we’re seeing.

On a related note (yes, it is, even though it doesn’t seem like it), Obama’s sudden exploration of the role of the Soviet Union er- Russia in the hacking and election, with a report demanded BEFORE Barack leaves office, is another whole iceberg, and we’re just trying’ to sail through between the two little pieces of ice on either side of us. They’re likely quite connected, and we might not just get a tear in the side of our hull, but the entire bottom ripped out by the connected piece of Ice between what we can see, right under where we’re headed. Heads up, and as we said while flying, “CLEAR, CLEAR, CLEAR!” That was not a statement of sky conditions, that meant to always be looking around for what else was out there that you didn’t see. One rule of unidentified objects in the sky was that if it stayed stationary in the windscreen, it meant it was on a perfectly parallel course at the same speed as you, or it was on a collision course, coming right at you. This is not the time for heads up and locked in the final 38 days, four hours, and 48 minutes.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=263&iso=20170120T00&msg=Time%20left%20until%20Obama%20leaves%20office%22

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Fascinating! On the surface, it looks like, quite likely, the most presidential thing he’s done since he got to D.C. On the other, it seems risky to accept so little as “Good morning” from that guy. But as you point out, GS, most of it will be dealt with by various Secretaries and other department heads not of his choosing, unless he has Celestial connections of which I could not even dream.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

They have known and ignored the issue for decades. My guess is that Obama is just hedging his bets that should something happen during Trump’s tenure, the Dem’s will be able to say that Trump didn’t follow through on the good work Obama had started.

Obama is doing everything he can to undermine Trump.

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Obama is doing everything he can to undermine Trump.

That could be the primary objective, and coupled with the order that he get a report on the Russian hacking and influencing of the election (already a done-deal conclusion, in case anyone hasn’t noticed) before he leaves office, the “destroy Trump” aspect looks like a really good bet. My discomfort with the solar EO is far more with what Obama will do with it, not what he’s put in place for the post-Obama years. I hope I’m wrong in that, but if it’s read thoroughly, a whole lot of study and thinking have gone into this EO, and I have to wonder what else is going on. Still, his “legacy” (feeding his toxic narcissistic personality) may be so all-important that that’s the whole aim. I just ain’t betting on that one as a primary motivator. [See comments in a later post below now that I noticed the date of the EO.]

The one thing that keeps me from thinking that’s all thist is, is the fact that I’ve believed from the beginning, just as I did with Baby Bush, that he’s mostly the figurehead, and that there is a core group of controllers behind him that make Obama look like he’s possibly a semi-decent guy after all by comparison. Valerie Jarrett and others like her scare the ever-lovin’ out of me. I almost don’t want to know just how much input they’ve had over the years, and what they’re feeding him to put out in public – and what’s being put in place behind the scenes. That factor – the people behind the curtain – is what tells me it’s more than just a “get Trump” maneuver, even though that’s also a good bet as a side benefit (as they see it). Be careful kiddies!

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

OK kiddies, zero and company don’t do anything without a plan.
    And this has been known about for decades.

Skipping any “legacy” or attacks on Trump, this is causing me to wonder, what is the real reason behind this.

Why do this after all the years ignoring it, with no fanfare, no visible cause. It’s not like it’s a new project or program, it’s an XO. Why by XO, why now? Why this?

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Perfect readers digest version of my thoughts above. One note: I neglected to look at the date of the EO – 13 October 2016. Therefore any theory that Obama is attempting to mess with Trump’s presidency goes out the window. On 13 October, “everybody” knew Hillary would win. So that leaves the completely hidden agenda still in place.

Again, don’t neglect the fact that Obama has directed ordered a review of the alleged “Russian” hacking and their alleged interference with our election – with the report to be delivered BEFORE he leaves office. As of the moment I’m typing this, that leaves just 36 days, and the directive was just issued. Factor in holidays, bureaucracy, and even the normal time needed to pull in all the relevant facts and get them down in well organized print, and one of two things will happen: (1) the “conclusions” will have already been pre-determined as evidenced by the fact that it shows up within days, or (2) it will show up just days prior to 20 January.

Just for fun, look at the number of EOs King Obama has issued just in the past 35 days (since the election), and then over the past 3 months. Draw your own conclusions. There are some really interesting ones to be drawn – paranoid and otherwise.

GS

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

In other news – the news that counts, because it’s not being widely reported in the mainstream media – efforts are ramping up in the Electoral College to change the “called” outcome of the election. Will they be successful? It will be decided in just six days (the Electoral College meets on 19 December). However, WE the People will not know the results until Congress counts the votes on 6 January 2017.

Check this out: Electors demand intelligence briefing before Electoral College vote

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/electors-intelligence-briefing-trump-russia-232498

Read the full article. There are very interesting details, including other efforts and factors mentioned. Read this like a story that a jury in a high profile case has just requested very specific testimony from the trial – that often gives major clues as to what’s going on in the jury room. Our “jury” (the electors) are quite active, and talking between states. And those talking are adding up.

Huge “if,” but if Trump is NOT elected President, can we even imagine the chaos that will ensue from 6 – 20 January? This is the first time ever that I’ve even considered the possibility of an election not taking place, or in this case, an inauguration. Long shot? Who really knows, given the lack of real news – the People aren’t entitled to know what their elected government knows. Hillary Clinton is just 38 electoral votes away from 270 according to published alleged totals. Therefore, if 38 people out of 538 switch their votes to Clinton, she becomes the declared President of the United States. But would she be sworn in, in the ensuing chaos?. Look at the numbers directly reported, as well as hinted at, in the above article. As Paul Harvey used to say, “Stand by for NEWS!”

GS

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

I read that politico article, and a couple of the articles listed at the end. It’s hard to escape the conclusion that some people need Russia as a bulwark enemy, to serve as a fulcrum for whatever leverage they manage to wield.

Russia is certainly a competitor, both economically, and politically, and a potential enemy. But we are not at war with Russia, and both nations would be better off keeping it that way. In fact, if recent events in the Mideast are any guide, we seem to have at least one common enemy, against which we’d both be better off cooperating than quarreling.

I watched the recent election, and I can’t bring myself to believe that the maps of the nation, showing all the counties in red (Trump) and blue (Clinton) were nothing more than the result of dastardly manipulation by Vlad, the Bad.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Well, the magic number of dissenters within the Electoral College is now up past the magic number needed by Hillary to effect a coup. She needs 38, there are now 40 who’ve joined the cry for an “intelligence briefing” before they vote in six days.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/electors-intel-briefing-electoral-college-vote-232577

Does the government deny a request from the people selected to elect the next President, risking massive cries of election manipulation, or does the government comply with that request, thereby risking cries of election manipulation?

Either way, with only six days to go, things are shaping up very, very weirdly. The S will indeed HTF on 6 and/or 20 January, depending on what happens on 19 December. I’m stayin’ close to home on 6 January, that’s for sure – no travel to unfriendly neighborhoods, and definitely no travel to places more than a few minutes from my home. It may be a non-issue, Trump will be elected President, and a transfer of the crown will occur two weeks later —- or not.

By the way – whether Russia was the hacker, and whether Russia tried to influence the election, my bottom line is still that we got what appear to be true facts from the hacks, and voters made their choices on the basis of new factual information. Regardless of source, whether we want foreign involvement, what’s still wrong with voters being given facts and using those facts to determine their most intelligent vote? Retaliate against Russia if that seems to be the best way to go, but the vote of the people, particularly if based on accurate information (regardless of source and method of acquisition) is still the vote of the people. Beyond that, I will keep my recommendations to myself.

GS

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

The people elected a new government. The government, not to be so lightly shaken off, elected a new people.

Cry, "Treason!"

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Let the games begin.

GS

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Is stratospheric cooling a space weather event? The clouds in the subarctic that form when the temps are -120F. And now the polar vortex turning December into February. The Russians and their theory we are going into another little ice age makes me believe this executive order is a CYA play. They have to pretend they know but really don’t .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

That’s an interesting possibility Brulen.

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I call total BravoSierra. I believe there is more than ample evidence that the US government and, indeed, governental and NGO players around the world have been double dealing in this climate change racketeering all along.

Surely there are a number here that remember the “old” HAARP program – the stuff of nut-job conspiracy theorists. Well, do your research folks. FedGov has been messing around in the upper atmosphere for decades, in ways that no one could possibly predict the outcome with any way of knowing what they were talking about. Forget the “space” portion of “Space Weather Events.” Whether an incredible (in scope) experiment gone awry, or a fully intended project with a scope beyond our imagination, it doesn’t matter at least at one level. Read FedGov’s own offerings (brag sheets), don’t even bother with the conspiracy theorists.

What happens when the ionosphere has giant plasma clouds artificially produced in it? (Oh, but Georgia Saint – how do we even know that the government has produced giant plasma clouds in the ionosphere? Read on, Macduff.)

What happens when the ionosphere is repeatedly bombarded with various radio frequencies of exceptionally high power, over many years? (Didn’t happen? All the stuff of conspiracy theorists? Read on, Macduff.)

And as a result of all this, what happens when the ionosphere is repeatedly heated up? Read on, Macduff. (By the way, the original quote, “Lead on, Macduff,” is itself a mis-quote attributed to Shakespeare. But it makes for fun use here anyway…. Might as well have some fun with such otherwise ominous government meddling with our earth, while they blame coal and oil companies, and seek to ruin our economy as a result. Karl must be looking up, laughing his guts out, from hell.)

U.S. Navy: https://www.nrl.navy.mil/media/news-releases/2013/nrl-scientists-produce-densest-artificial-ionospheric-plasma-clouds-using-haarp

U. of Alaska: https://www.adn.com/science/article/haarp-open-business-again/2015/09/06/

Nature Magazine: http://www.nature.com/news/2008/080423/full/452930a.html

Those are just for starters. from NON-conspiracy sources. And FedGov would have us believe (those few that have ever even heard of HAARP) that it all began in the 1990s. Ooops! Read on, Macduff:

http://www.nature.com/news/2008/080423/full/452930a.html

What have “we” been doing to “our” atmosphere? And who is “we?” IF anyone bothers to read the above references and do some more of their own research, there are HAARP facilities not just in Alaska, but also Norway, Russia, and reportedly (in some stage of planning or construction) Puerto Rico – that we KNOW of. We now KNOW FedGov (and others) have been heating critical parts of the atmosphere, messing with particles in the upper atmosphere on massive scales, creating artificial auroras, and now they’re calling for our “protection” from “space weather,” blaming climate change on “regular” humans and their cars and wood-burning stoves, in such a convoluted scheme that is virtually unknown to the masses – but the masses lap it up as truth.

I end where I started. I call total BravoSierra on anything “climate change,” “global warming,” and anything related. The evidence is out there, the above references are but a surface-scratching. We don’t need the “conspiracy theorists.”

GS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.