Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I still get stuff from friends in the business.
    Not as much as before but, interesting stuff none the less.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, Very interesting video. The border problems with all of this children maybe something very well planned to keep us from seeing something else. What that something else is I do not know since there are so many things going on that are lies.

But whatever it is we are getting closer.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

There are some very disturbing ideas presented in this video. Not that I was unaware of them, except the Russian mob part. I wasn’t considering the influence they would have. I have no doubt those are kgb types.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74 there are some in the South Beach area owners of some night clubs, they like that type of business.

Remember that there are bad Russians and good Russians. I have two Russian friends here and they are very down to earth types. But yes there is a Russian mob here.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

I watched the video. Then my wife and I both watched it together…

I am convinced there are things in motion that cannot be stopped, even if people wanted them stopped. Very Bad Things are coming, and I want my wife and son clear when those very bad things get here…

We decided that we need to sit down this weekend and figure out the bare minimum she and our son will need to flee the country (him being a dual national is a blessing) at a moments notice. Bare minimum means bare minimum – backpack of clothes, essentials, important paperwork, copies of important paperwork, shot records, cash, PM’s, etc. Basically cram everything you need into one medium backpack or rucksack – each – so they can drive to the nearest airport, abandon the car, buy plane tickets and blow out of here for the duration… no suitcases. Just backpacks. That’s it.

It will suck. A lot. But I know in my heart I am expendable. So long as they get clear, I have done my job. We have family and resources in Europe, so they will not have it too bad.

I just get this feeling that war – and worse – is coming. And it will take more than courage to face it…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus, Real good to see your back! Yes I agree this are not looking good. I am hoping we have some more time. All the articles I read say SHTF will happen in 2015 so I hope they are right. I do not want it to happen now.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus,
    I think you’re making the right move. I can’t help but think there is a trigger and that they are setting the stage. This air plane downing is tied in some how. Making the excuse for war. I’m scared it is a war we are setup to lose.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

74/freedom,

I don’t mean war with another country. I mean war here...

Everyone is focused on the 50K kids down in the Southwest. Our resources are being diverted to deal with them, leaving the border wide open. Homeland goons cut off the ammo flow to the Border Patrol for a whole year or more? The **** is that about? They’ve bought BILLIONS of rounds… we know. We’ve seen the purchase orders. Our own government is aiding and abetting this situation…

FEMA has enough big black caskets (that can take 4 adult bodies) to bury 200 million of us. Why? FEMA camps everywhere. Homeland goons pre-positioning assets with “free” giveaways of military grade hardware and vehicles. Illegals sick with God-knows-what are disappearing and going… where? Tatted up gang members are being set loose in our communities by the hundreds of thousands…

PATRIOT Act and NDAA are in place….

I think all the pieces are finally where they’re supposed to be… the only card I haven’t thought of is the Economic Card. Once that gets played, well… who the hell knows?

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I just watched it. It scared the bejeebers out of me. Malgus, your statements about readying your wife & son to leave got my attention too. I’m a dual US-Canadian citizen, but not my wife or kids. I could move to Canada and sponsor them but that’s not possible on a moment’s notice. If in an emergency scenario I did go to Canada I wouldn’t have anywhere in particular to go. I don’t really know any of the relatives up there at this point, nor do I speak French.

74, I agree that it seems they are putting the pieces in place for something big that is going to happen. Maybe I should buy a property in New Brunswick, but crossing the border into NB from Maine is a long drive from here versus crossing into Quebec from VT. Folks in NB are pretty much all bilingual and comfortable culturally being in both worlds.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus,
    I mean war here as well, just that I don’t think it will be just us against our selves. More tommorrow.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The next 7 days will be important to watch and see were this false flag leads to.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I have never given a lot of thought to leaving Texas. My plans may be changing.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Gents, slow down and breathe.

First all that ammo, that’s contract orders not deliveries.
    Working 24/7 the factories couldn’t keep up with those orders and make anything else, they’re contracts for a certain number max over a time period.

Secondly, sending family away. Are we sending them away from danger or into it? False flag or not we can’t be sure of who, what or when the axe will fall. And bluntly, europe is not where I want my family. Too many ethnic issues, too many tribal issues (find a better term), too many economic woes, worse than here.

As the old saying goes, don’t go off half cocked.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.