Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

LOL , I wonder if its going to be like the housing market , when it too a crap .

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Not exactly, I don’t think. First, it will be far worse. BUT, I expect gold and silver to skyrocket. My best guess is that not TOO far down the road (but not weeks or probably even a few months), everything’s going to come crashing down. The Dem’s will help that along very nicely as they do all they can to destroy Trump, regardless of whether he gets a few things right or not. But eventually, the unimaginable debt, failing infrastructure, lack of significant manufacturing in this country, lack of understanding the role and functioning of government by anyone much under 60 anymore, etc., etc., etc., will finally come to a head and we’ll see the “perfect storm” finally hit. Or as Doug Casey says, we entered the eye of the hurricane 8 years ago after experiencing the front side of the storm, and we’re about to come out of the eye. All the while we’ve been in the relatively calm eye, that storm has been strengthening big time, and the back side is far worse than the “Great Depression.” When we come out of they eye, this Forum will be of primary relevance (thought we may not even be able to connect to it even for our own support group and “safe space” LOL!). It may be well into next year, or possibly even 2018 – they’ve manipulated things far better and longer than I ever dreamed they would.

John Williams at Shadowstats.com isn’t even issuing new predictions anymore – just reporting on the idiocy of what we’re being fed by the government and their communications arm, the media (there is no “news”). Here’s what he had to say the other day in his public synopsis of the material that’s only available to subscribers (boy would I LOVE to be able to afford to read what he’s telling his paid subscribers!):

• In Context of Pending Fiscal Stimulus, Long-Term U.S. Sovereign Solvency Issues Have to Be Addressed

• October Freight Index Continued in Low-Level Non-Recovery

• Post-Election Consumer Expectations Brightened Sharply, Although October Real, Median Household Income Continued to Stagnate

• Non-Credible and Unstable Third-Quarter Reporting Showed Growth of 3.2% for GDP, 5.2% for GDI and 3.1% for GNP

• Underlying Reality Remains Far from a Surging Economic Recovery

• Headline GDP Growth Remained Massively Inconsistent with Recession in Freight Traffic, Petroleum Usage, Corporate Revenues, Construction, Industrial Production and Broad Employment Indicators

Read each of those carefully. Note the words “non-recovery,” “continued to stagnate,” “non-credible and unstable,” and “massively inconsistent.” With respect to that last one, particularly pay attention to the long list in the last bullet point. Things ain’t lookin’ too good, kiddies!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Wheeee! You know those lower gasoline prices we’ve been semi-enjoying these last few months or so? Forget that.

“OPEC has persuaded 11 non-members to cut oil production, a move aimed at draining a worldwide oil glut and boosting low prices that have squeezed government finances in Russia and Saudi Arabia.”

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/10/non-opec-oil-producers-to-cut-output-558000-barrels-a-day.html

They persuaded to the tune of 558,000 barrels per day, and that doesn’t include OPEC’s own cuts within their cartel. Maybe we’re going to be leaving the eye of the storm a bit earlier than I expected – but we shall see….

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Trump is right again , we need to take the oil in Iraq . Another thing , stop giving military aid to the Saudis , we have given them a lot of equipment , and it would be a good time to cut off parts . Good luck keeping all those F15s and 16s in the air , especially now that they are in a war . Yes Russia could give them some of their inferior aircraft , but Trump/Putin agreements may change the face of the Middle East . ” The King of the East , and the King of the West shall shake hands , and the King of the Orient will tremble “. Just a thought . Another thing is that Putin has been meeting with OPEC leaders recently , to attempt to get them to cut production . The fact that they have , might suggest that they are listening to Putin . So much for our ” friendly ” powers . We have sanctions against Russia , they may have just put a left handed sanction on us . Tit for tat .

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

More evidence that we need to get out of all alliances, altogether. At the same time we need to rebuild our military with the old philosophy (now lost) that used to be the Strategic Air Command motto: “Peace is Our Profession” – as they kept 2-man crews in nuclear missile silos all over the midwest, and B-52s in the air orbiting near potential enemy borders that also held the capability of seriously attacking us. In other words, we become such a formidable force that anyone of any degree of sanity would not dare to attack us. And the crazies that choose to do so should be vaporized. Innocent collateral casualties would very likely be a result, but in the long run a lesson would be learned that it REALLY isn’t a good idea to attack the United States. Whatever anybody else does around the world might be sad, inhumane, etc., but we simply don’t have the capability of being the world policeman, and if the rest of the world isn’t up to the task of building their own defenses and taking truly moral stands on issues, we can’t fix that anyway. I truly believe in the law of natural consequences – let it act!

At the same time, we should take the Ron Paul approach and talk with anybody, trade with anybody willing to trade on a fair and equitable basis (which does NOT = using slave labor to produce goods that they sell us at massive over-prices).

There’s so much more that goes with all that, but it would be entirely off-topic, and wholly suitable for a completely new topic by itself.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

in an over the pole sense the US and Russia are natural allies as proven in ww2. We either take the oil in Iraq or Mudhammad’s goons use it against us. It can be no accident that Trump will appoint the CEO of Exxon as sec of state. if Iran continues on with its nuclear program then even Russia has a problem. That Europe is arming against Russia while Germany commits national suicide thru merkleism is ironic. They didn’t want to have ww3 fought on their soil but alas. You compromise with cultural fanatics you get burned.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Just for clarification, when I use the term “alliances,” that does not mean the same thing to me as cooperate. To the extent that we can work with Russia and cooperate to our benefit, if they also benefit, fine.

And despite serious and significant misgivings about Donald J. Trump as President of the United States (any other candidates left standing were even less desirable), there are some things I’m cheering. I actually loved the Exxon appointment for that particular post (Secretary of the Interior would have been an entirely different matter for me).

I’ve decided I’m going back to using the term “Moslem.” Once the Black Muslims erupted on scene and perverted a religion that at least revered Jesus Christ as a great prophet and celebrated the common origins of Moslems, Jews, and Christians with the shared Old Testament, along with the Moslem concept of the “People of the Book,” it was then that the Moslem religion became “Muslim” and Radical Islam. Moslems and Muslims aren’t the same. I can live with Moslems, and they can live with me. I just don’t want nothin’ to do with no Muzzies. If they will revere the Constitution as THE supreme law of the land, no problem, they’re Moslem. If they want Sharia law, they’re Muzzies. Someone once crafted a bumper sticker that said, “Kill ‘em all – let God sort ‘em out.” There’s good philosophy there. Obama’s seemingly silly refusal to use the term “Radical Islam” is more than just word play. It allows him to mix ALL Moslems and Muslims into the same batch, so he can cry “racism” against anyone that attacks the Muzzie portion of the mix.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Interesting thing , as everybody knows , the liberals scream ” racist ” , most have no idea what the word means .
    Christians and Muslims are not a RACE . However , Jews DO consider themselves a race . Liberals use the word racist for the stupidest things .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

GS, we could simply go back to the traditional definition and and titles of “Saracen” and “Moor”

In an 8th-century polemical work, John of Damascus criticized the Saracens as followers of a false prophet and “forerunner[s] to the Antichrist.”

Profile photo of Corvus
    Corvus
    Survivalist
    member4

“In an 8th-century polemical work, John of Damascus criticized the Saracens as followers of a false prophet and “forerunner[s] to the Antichrist.”
    yes, that’s how I see it, now I see it has long historical legs–false prophet–after Jesus — a member of the Black Muslims, one of the sects, shared with me that they were looking forward to the downfall of the USA–as a karma debt for slavery..this was told to me 30 years ago when I was a young pup. Now, I almost see them as a political movement with a 501 c-3 cover.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Corvus Corvus. Reason: Left out the quote
    Profile photo of Corvus
    Corvus
    Survivalist
    member4

<strong>”Jews DO consider themselves a race”– that confuses me. I know Jewish faith followers don’t all arrive from the same country and state. Just look at the Ethiopian people who are of the Jewish faith. The fact that most people don’t know what the difference is between ethnicity and nationality and cultural and religious background or roots, is a hallmark of our poor educational system. An Israeli is a national citizen of Israel, are all Israelis Jewish? No. Are all the people who are culturally “Jewish” — has to be seen as a hyphenated identity therefore Jewish-Canadian, Jewish-Mexican, Jewish American, there’s NO Jewishlandia.

I have even heard from Gays that all Gays are a international nation?? That they are all the same everywhere? I seriously doubt that person who told me that had done an anthropological study. Now we get sexual preferences as one’s national identity– “Look we have a flag!”

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Now, I almost see them as a political movement with a 501 c-3 cover.

“Almost?!?” LOL! You nailed it. Another branch of Fundamental Evil has been fully legitimized.

As for the Jews, there are those that are descended from (or wish they were) the tribe of Judah, so they have that genetic connection. That, as I understand it, is the group that refers to themselves as a race. They are genetically different from those that became the Arabs, or even the tribe of Benjamin, or whoever. The African (black) immigrants to Israel were/are seen as genetically different, and therefore only religious Jews, as opposed to “authentic” ones. Somebody clarify or correct that if my understanding isn’t quite right, please. But basically, the “black” Jewish people in Israel aren’t equal to the middle-eastern looking ones.

As for the sexual/gender identity thing, that’s the most (pun intended) screwed up thing I’ve seen/heard in a very long time. I know a man that works at the CDC up in Atlanta. He told me he went to a seminar out in San Francisco (where else?!) and with complete sincerity he was informed that there are NINE genders now. There’s LesbianGayBisexualTransgenderQueer, to which they’ve added several more that I can’t remember – except the real crowning jewel. In all seriousness, one of the nine (or whatever they’re up to now) is Fluid (no pun intended on that one). Yes! You can be “fluid” in your gender, transitioning between one and another and another – it’s totally different than being “just” Bi. So – they want to be a nation? No problem. The ice cap is melting so give ‘em that piece of property and they can heat it up all they want, plant a flag, and do whatever. Just get it the @&*! out of my face. I’ll happily burn THEIR beloved rainbow flag in a heartbeat and vigorously defend MY right to do it.

With that said, I have relatives and friends that I know to be gay. It’s not “in my face,” they just live what is very strong in their lives, privately, and don’t flaunt it. I don’t like PDAs (public displays of affection) from happily married heterosexual couples either – I don’t discriminate. Those kinds of people don’t huddle under the omnicolor banner and make it them-against-us. I’m fine with that, as well as any atheist, Moslem, or whatever, as long as it’s not “them-against-us” and they’re not playing victims & victimizers, with me being forced to play the opposite role.

Fundamental Evil takes many forms, and they don’t all know they’re in it together – but they are. The sometimes unrecognized common goal is exactly what Marx and Engels wrote in that tiny little final chapter (3/4 of one page) in Communist Manifesto. You can take that to the bank.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.