Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

The so-called “Fix NICS” provision was quietly inserted into the spending bill this week, and signed by President Trump yesterday (23 March 2018). There are many stories out on it (if one is looking for them), but one easy to understand one is at:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/03/22/second-amendment-rights-more-than-4-million-americans-are-at-risk-thanks-to-republicans-in-congress.html

Another chip out of the face of freedom. I’m not sure it’s particularly recognizable any longer. Now not only VA patients are subject to some bureaucrat determining they’re unsafe with any gun, but that now extends to Social Security recipients. No court order needed.

How did your congressman and two senators vote? Remember in November.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Didn’t miss a thing and as soon as it passed I spent quite a bit of time going through it with a couple of vets who hadn’t read the fine print.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

There was once a certain book title that seems so very applicable here: “None Dare Call It Treason.”

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Congress fully funded themselves. Whats left ? Two nations separate and unegual. If sanctuary cities can be established on both coasts without retribution exactly why should gun laws passed by a dysfunctional congress apply to anyone except democrats. If the media are supposed to be enlightening us on how united the country is they’re really doing a lousy job of propaganda.
    I would say the spending bill was their xmas wish list. The gun laws are their cocaine hangover.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.