Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Awwright!!!! Maybe I’ll find a costume shop, buy a Guy Fawkes mask, take the day Tuesday and drive up to one of the Apple Stores in Atlanta to help support Apple & protest the gummint. It’s already shaping up to be a fun week next week! ;-)

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Thats a peaceful option………………….of course , we always have the other options available at any time , such as take over a Federal installation , or flat out war , and start shooting agents and blowing up installations . There is a time and place for all actions , we must choose wisely which is the best at any given time , not an easy task . Ben Franklin tried , and tried to avert any violence , by lobbying and addressing the British Parliament . Because of THEIR attitudes , he came home with a heavy heart , knowing that the only way to liberty was war .

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Deleted by author.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The title to this thread is intended to be provocative, it’s a troll to start with. Many police (maybe even most, who has taken a survey?) support the Bill of Rights. The degradation to the Bill of Rights is occurring at political levels. LE is just a pawn in the game.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

GS ,
    Dont lecture me , or attempt to tell me what I think , because you may very well be INCORRECT . Dont tell anybody what does or does NOT belong on the forum , or try to censor any member . I posted the protest thread , because people are showing up to support Apple ( which YOU brought up in the first place ) . The next statement was a narrative on peaceful demonstration vs. the last resort in any society in the midst of change , it is nothing that is not talked about on any forum , both ends of the spectrum . Pardon me if I fight back , Im not a passive person as you well know , attack and I will attack back ……….either way , do not attempt to censor any member of this forum , you will be met with the same response .

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

do not attempt to censor any member of this forum , you will be met with the same response .

Excuse me for not being more explicit that such was only an opinion, and not censorship. I obviously overestimated others here by assuming they’d understand that I have no minor delusions of grandeur in thinking I can censor anybody here, since I’m just a mere participant, without administrator rights. I fully recognize that I don’t determine what “belongs” here and what doesn’t, but didn’t realize I don’t have the right of an opinion. But then I do find it interesting that according to Tolik’s Rules of Order, it’s not OK to “censor” Tolik, but it’s perfectly OK to “censor” anyone who disagrees with Tolik. Got it.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Nope , incorrect again , its perfectly ok to disagree . I do battle with trolls all the time , I take it as far as they want to take it . But I dont tell anybody that their comments dont belong on a forum . Your right , you dont have the power , either do I ……………nor should we . But its an attempt , none the less . Any subject belongs on the forum . Why ? because they are all relevant in some way , forums such as this deal almost exclusively with the hypothetical . It all belongs here .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik likes thin ice let him skate. Sometimes we have a troll roll through with really egregious comments that will need rectifying. Then it’s worth saving the forum from being taken over.

The FBI, NSA & DHS aren’t going to save us whether they get the backdoor or not. Nobody is going to revolt over IPhones.

I think we should be talking about how are you going to handle a crowd trying to get in the neighborhood and houses looking for food. Things that we need to think about before it happens.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of 74 74.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Fine, Tolik. I stand censored.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

I think we should be talking about how are you going to handle a crowd trying to get in the neighborhood and houses looking for food. Things that we need to think about before it happens.

Agreed. My apology for my part in the diversion.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Good suggestion about discussing the “golden horde”. We’ve sort of discussed it before but it is very much worth revisiting. I will start a thread.

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.