Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

I ll have to inform you here about few big changes.
    First big change (and most important actually) is fact that this this Shtfschool forum going down, it will stop to work in about 5-6 days.

There are several reasons for that, most important reason is fact that i do not have full control over it and because that i can not manage it on the way I would like to manage it, that include taking care about security issues on forum and connected to that not having ability to grow.

Second thing is I started new forum together with Daisy Luther on theorganicprepper.com.
    Link to forum is:

https://forum.theorganicprepper.com/forums/

I would love to see you there, prefferably with same profile names from this forum so we can do there what we could not here.

For those who I will not see there: Thanks and it was good time and some great info.

For those who will sign up: see you.

Thanks for everything!

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Selco Selco.
    • This topic was modified 1 month ago by Selco Selco.
    • This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Selco Selco.
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Thanks Selco for having provided this forum and alerting us to the new one. Early on this was a great spot for prepper type discussions and getting input from others around the world, but it did evolve into mostly a US political discussion group which I suspect caused many to stop participating.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Thanks MB!

While I am aware that politcs is have place in our lives and preps, I also think it can “drag” us away from focusing on more important things.

Idea is to “channel” that to certain subforum ONLY on new forum, se we ll see how that gonna work.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Thanks Selco! I will check it out!

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Oh my, looks like I tuned in just in time…. for zero day. Really these btards are pressing the destruct button so hard their thumbs are making contact with the motherboard. People all over the world are having that shtf perception. Its people fleeing on a massive scale. Get to safety. Its a world wide phenomena.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

People are afraid , yes , but I think its a natural fear of the unknown . The world is in transition , many areas around the world are seeing that the international communism of the one world government theory , put in motion after WW1 by the then , League of Nations , is not working , or very desirable , much less practical . Those same countries are in transition back to the idea of nation states and sovereignty . In other words , they want their original values , and identity back . Any transition is stressful , and creates a lot of anxiety , but may not be a bad thing in the end .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.