Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle borne improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued.”

http://www.judicialwatch.org/bulletins/imminent-terrorist-attack-warning-feds-us-border/

Everyone down that way be safe

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, that is only what we think we know. I believe they are inside the U. S. with other plans and maybe this is only a decoy to take the attention away from the real attack that they have ready.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Free,
    I agree. It would be unbelievable if they were not infiltrated throughout the US.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

This doesn’t ring right with me. Not to minimize the deaths and damage it would cause but car bombs near the border seems kind of amateurish for a group that wants to be the baddest boys on the block. Small scale and not original. If that’s what they do, they will have sent a very strong signal that they’re not as powerful as they seem to want everyone to think.

If that is what happens however, what are the odds the feds will take it as a hint to secure the border? Not good in my estimation. They may say they will but then it won’t happen.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Mtb, ya I expect a much bigger try from isis.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Me too 74, sadly me too. It is frightening to think that O gets to decide what our response will be.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Comments withheld.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

It really doesn’t make much sense to attack the border in El Paso. The only thing there is a military base. I mean it is a big city but I don’t see any real advantage to it. Unless ISIS has an army on the border why in the heck would they hit a town with a military base. They will be wiped out in short order. The only benefit it might bring would be a diversion while they cross somewhere else. Something doesn’t add up.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

matt76, It maybe a diversion from something bigger planned for the north like Chicago, NY or even Washington. They have a small attack on the border to keep the Nation’s eyes there and then hit us hard with the big one.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Interesting thought freedom, though they’d need to act quickly on a second attack being security would ramp up quickly nationwide.

Profile photo of Broadside
    Broadside
    Survivalist
    member3

Freedom, I agree. To waste time, people and resources on something small and isolated like El Paso just doesn’t make sense. If it turns out to be anything I would expect it to be a bait and switch.

Make a lot of noise on the border, then quietly take out a piece of key infrastructure like the Texas grid, set off a dirty bomb or release a bioweapon and such if it turns out to be anything at all.

And why the border? Like 74 said, does anybody really not think they don’t already have cells throughout CONUS?

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

You know this could very well be the government’s attempt to ease the nations concerns. When you think about the average uninformed person, El Paso, TX and the border are way off in the middle of nowhere in their mind. If the idea of an attack is distant or “over there” somewhere most will not be too alarmed. Localizing the attack calms the populace instead of making them think a threat could be anywhere. I would bet this is strategically leaked or released info by our gov.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well if they plan a grid down it will not be pretty. I had my electricity go down yesterday at 8:00pm and FPL got here to fix it at 3:00am, it was bad. It is in the 90’s here in Miami, Florida so I tried to sleep, it was hot!

I will be doing a lot more prepping for a grid down now!!! Some of my prepping worked and some were NOT ready. So I learned a lot of things that I need to do.

My friends many will die, I now think that the number will be in the 90% without a problem. Last night showed me that it will be very bad. If this is ISIS plan well God gave me a warning yesterday. I also think that it showed how bad thing can get with the wife, you can say she is on board for me to prepare. She said you need to do whatever it takes to prepare if the grid goes down. Well now I have an open door to go full force to my goals.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Free reality is a great motivator. Glad to here your wife is now on board 100%. You might think about figuring out a way to rig up hammocks for everyone. Beds hold a lot of body heat. Hammocks allow air to move all around your body disapating heat. Just a thought.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Freedom,
    Do you have battery powered fans? I have 2 that I use when I’m away from the house.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.