Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

“America’s immigration caseworkers warned Thursday of the “real and serious threat” that Islamic State terrorists could gain entry to the United States, either by slipping through the southern U.S. border or exploiting “loose and lax” visa policies.”

Well now this is news! We have been posting this for a long time and now the America’s immigration caseworkers are warning everyone about ISIS terrorist crossing the border, WOW!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/18/immigration-worker-union-warns-serious-threat-isis-entering-us/

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Dont.worry, it’s just some of Zero’s cousins coming for dinner with Uncle at the white house.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Probably already here , because the mexican border is a joke .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Tolik wrote:</div>Probably already here , because the mexican border is a joke .

It is, but more likely student visas.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, yes they are. ISIS is now getting hit hard by air strikes from us and today France did some air strikes so I think that soon the ISIS here will do something.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I think we all need to assume that ISIS and every other terrorist group has members and sympathizers here, some biding their time until it is time to act, and others such as CAIR and the Muslim Student Association that are operating in the open to use our own political process against us.

Edited to add that I have yet to hear of any moderate Islamic group in the US that condemns the actions and goals of the terrorist groups. I am not sure they exist.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Yep, I think most western countries will have a bunch of those weirdos within their borders very soon (if not already). Im just not sure how many of those foreigners join as a sort of “adventure tourist”. At least what I read you have many wannabee gangsters and rappers joining ISIS to simply live the gangster life with a bit of praying mixed in.

I doubt that these type of ISIS followers would pose a terrorist thread. They will be more vicious when they come back for sure, but they are probably not suicide attack material.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.