Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Somewhere near by Rod Serling is laughing at us.

http://www.us-immigration.com/blog/immigration-relief-for-citizens-of-ebola-affected-countries?referrer=cse-organic-none-ebola

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has announced that relief measures will be offered to the nationals of countries battling Ebola.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

WOW! I am lost for words!

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

This is the kind of stuff that encourages illegal immigration. They know that sooner or later something will happen that they can seize upon to make them legal. Some years ago I met a Chinese woman down in FL who came to the US illegally and then when Tiananman Square came along, she became legal when we gave an amnesty of sorts to Chinese who wanted to stay in the US.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Funny, when I first read the headline, I thought they were going to make it easier for peopke to immigrate into Liberia and such.

We can start shipoing all our ilkegals there to help them rebuild.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlybird,
    Now there’s a thought provoking idea. Probably many areas of the world will have room for new settlements soon. Sans disinfection.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

O has a plan, he doesn’t need a civil war over gun control. He doesn’t need to do an EMP on us. All he needs is to let the citizens of Ebola affected countries to come on in to the U. S. with immigration relief! This will give them all they need to hit us all. Have a plan for the Ebola mutation plan ready and just say oh it is now airborne. This will kill millions, good population control system.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.