Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

My brother and I had this discussion the other day and had a lot of deranged fun with it.

If I were the leader of the elitists, globalists, evil ones, whatever you want to call them, here is how I would bring America down once and for all.

1) My very next move would be to crush the last bastion of free speech: the internet. I would initiate a false flag cyber attack on the grid, on cell phone networks, and on a variety of computer networks. My false flag would be blamed on ‘constitutionalist home-grown terrorists.’ I would keep systems down for 2, maybe 3 days. Just long enough to let fear sink its teeth in but not long enough to collapse society. Then I’d have my bought and paid for Congressional cronies introduce strict DHS internet regulation to prevent this from happening again. This would allow my propagandists etc to begin shutting down any free speech that did not fit the narrative; calling it dangerous. The effect obviously would crush conservatism and allow FULL spectrum control of information. The only communication left would be through radio (minimal) and face to face (also minimal.)

2) With information now fully controlled, I would stage another false flag event (might not have to though at that point) in which right wing extremists then target schools and shoot them up in a big way… targeting school staff and administrators, and some children. The narrative would say that the constitutional terrorists were angry that the schools were ‘indoctrinating the children with leftist/communist/satanic malarkey.’ This would justify mass arrests of resistant citizens with the support of the sheeple majority. Support of that majority is absolutely key.

3) I’d pull the plug on the economy at the same time I began the arrests. This would make jobs extremely scarce and the population desperate. If you want your family to eat, you’d better keep your job. And if you wanna keep your job, you’d better be a good little commie. Rewards for turning in your neighbors would be instituted, etc. This would ensure resistance would be minimized through fear, just like the Nazis. If you can’t trust anyone, it is nearly impossible to organize. The collapse would be blamed on Conservatives in Congress and they would be arrested for treason. (Use your imagination… it would be quite easy to twist the blame.)

4) All acts of resistance – as there would be many – would simply be rolled into the ‘constitution and Christianity is bad’ narrative. I would begin a, slow methodical elimination of all things American and good through concealed ethnic cleansing.

Just for sick kicks…. how would you do it? Please, be as specific or as general as you would like. (You can destroy another country if you want… not limited to America.)

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Can’t we do it the other way and create a free country instead?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

WhiteKnight,

All your points are points that they would do. I think the taking down of the internet will be for years not days.

The government knows for a fact that doing all of these things will not have much of an affect of the redneck hunting good old boys in the south. They do not care about the internet, they know how to hunt of grow there food and find water, and they can live without a job. They are all very well armed and many are military veterans. This is were the government knows that a civil war will happen no matter what they do.

The conservatives in Congress will be arrested for treason. But these moves will start the civil war all over the country and can they really handle all the resistance? Not sure since I believe many in the DHS and other agencies have lied when asked the question that if needed would they shoot Americans. There will be many turn on them.

Turning off the news or TV will be another thing they will do.

One point not made in your opinions is that even tho the left wing public doesn’t like the right they do have a problem with liberties and freedoms taken away since they would lose there freedoms too. So they may have some left at war with them too. If you viewed the video I posted about MSNBC making a point that they are not liking the Obama detention for the uncharged, http://community.shtfschool.com/forums/topic/president-obama-justifies-detention-for-uncharged-americans/

This is were if the left goes to fare to the left the left wingers start having problems, they also do not want the internet and news media turned off and for them to lose there freedoms. The same goes if things go to fare to the right were it becomes a dictatorship. The two sides have this problem. For a very long time we have been in the middle somewhere and many in the middle believe in the constitution and freedoms.

The government will have a hard time knowing who they are at war with that is why I think an EMP or a total internet turn off is there answer and just kill with hunger as many as they can since all will be a problem for them.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I suspect many of the young people on the left, who have been coddled by their parents since the day they were born and told how special they were, will not take kindly to anyone telling them what to do and taking away their internet for even a few days.

If I were the powers that be, I would not make a move, until I got the gun ban in place. They can not afford any kind of resistance with so many guns in the hands of the citizens. Now after the wars we have fought in the middle east, we have a strong cadre of citizens who are familiar with urban warfare, and have a strong political leaning toward conservatism.

Some have suggested that at that point they would invite the UN to help keep the peace. That would be the event that would drive those sitting on the fence into joining the resistance. The Left and the Right would join forces to fight the invasion of the blue hats.

Profile photo of verde
    verde
    Survivalist
    member1

74, I would also prefer to study freedom and how to build it. If you study evil, it will seduce you. If you study what is good, then evil cannot find a foothold in you, nothing to attach to. But i am the last person to say that freedom would be the opposite of control and responsibility. Can a chaotic person or country be really free, or are they just prisoners of their chaos and their devotion to irresponsibility?
    Definition of freedom actually differs in different countries, both in personal and national level. What in here would be seen as a free person is in other countries seen as a pathetic individual without the support of larger family.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

verde, 74 wants the freedoms given to all of us by the U. S. Constitution which is not given to us right now. Those freedoms do not have anything to do with what support families give each other.

For example France and Australia have freedoms but there is no freedoms for the people to protect them self’s fro criminals or terrorist. The people do not have the freedom to buy and own a gun. The criminals and terrorist can bring into the country guns, weapons of war, drugs, and really anything they want. But the people have only one option which is to call the police and wait to be saved which we all saw how good that worked out.

The other problem with these countries is that if they get invaded by another country there is no way for there armies to stop it and the people can’t help them. Another big reason for our 2nd Amendment is that the government if it wants to control it’s people here in the U. S. this will be very hard to do. So the 2nd Amendment keeps the government thinking before it turns on it’s people.

There is no perfect freedom but the U. S. Constitution is the best the world has seen for the people.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Thanks Freedom.

WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Good points, freedom. And sure, why not do one on how we would build a great society instead of an evil one? I don’t make the rules here!

WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

And Verde, I understand your point, but is it not beneficial to know your enemy? I never suggested that we actually join these monsters, and this is a way my brother and I think of things we might need to prepare for. I’m not foolish… I understand that evil can tempt anyone but power, etc is not tempting to me. I have a different set of weaknesses.

Profile photo of Ogre206
    Ogre206
    Survivalist
    member2

if i had as much power as the “Illuminati”
    first i would have a puppet president send the nation into a bloody war while also having almost total anarchy on the streets
    next another puppet (or me) would take charge fighting back the anarchy will also making tyrant’s changes along the way, baby steps first building a larger police infrastructure while also militarizing the 5.O, then have a flase flag op to bomb/ seige multiple police stations at once, i would then claim “Anarchists” are responsible and used the internet to coordinate this “terrorist attack” and thats when i would be able to get control of the thing Americans cant live without.
    it would be easy to set up a Utopian society from there, and any one who resists or protests would be a “anarchist” and i would have the support of the majority of the pop.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.