Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I do not have any problems with all the green companies, but I do have a problem when we are giving these green companies the peoples money. Let them make it on there own. No problem giving them some tax breaks just like we do for other energy companies. But that is it.

It need to make it on it’s own.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

A lot of green energy is not a viable product and never will be because it is weather dependent or only works for one half of a day.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes that is why they need no money from the government. If any product is a good product it should make it on it’s own. Sure many products receive some help from the government but the green product are receiving so much money and these product do not work for what they cost.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is a link to an old article from 2006. It has some interesting data, observations and comments that are relevant to this conversation.

Looks like nobody needs to move for awhile.
    “The global sea level is currently rising at about 0.1 inch (2.8 millimeters) a year”.

“aside from the Antarctic Peninsula, the annual surface temperature over Antarctica as a whole has remained essentially the same for the past 50 years”
    “They found that, like the temperature, the snowfall record showed no significant change.”
    Parkinson, also of NASA’s Goddard Center, summed it up this way: “We’ve got a long way to go before we fully understand what’s going on here.”

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/08/060811-south-pole.html

This link is current information not coming from NASA.

http://www.antarctica.ac.uk/about_antarctica/geography/ice/index.php

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

There you go, not much of a change even now were the Antarctic Peninsula ice has increased.

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

I remember reading an article from a Gee Whiz Gosh! sensationalist magazine in the early 1970s talking about the polar ice melting and raising the sea level and coastal cities being drowned.

The article finished up saying that it would still take a long time for anything to happen because the sea level, back then, was rising about one tenth of an inch per year.

Fear and anger are like narcotics and there are people who need a fix on a regular basis. There are million and billion dollar businesses that feed that addiction by encouraging people to be frightened or outraged about whatever the press or shock jocks feed them.

I apply the policy of looking at what most people believe and then not believing it, because most people have been suckered into thinking what they are told to believe and do little independent thinking of their own.

Another thing I do is look at the caliber of the people pushing a particular line. Are they trustworthy? Is money going to go their way for pushing that line? Before they were promoting Global Warming were they promoting fear of a global ice age 25 years ago?

Add to that how the elite play both sides of the coin in a controlled ******’s game and it becomes hard to break free of playing their game. There is also the danger of going overboard and believing nothing, which is equally foolish.

In the end I believe that the only way to win is to not play their game.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Elijah,

I wouldn’t pay any attention to this type of drivel except it is all agenda driven.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Malgus et al:

You DON’T have to buy the darn CFL corkscrew bulbs which I despise and won’t use! You can still legally buy them – go here. I resell tons of them to people who had CFL’s and don’t want to pay the price of LED’s. Nice little side business I tell you while working on the farm. Read an article about the guy selling them here. LOVE IT! Love loopholes a citizen finds in bureaucrats regs.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Great info to know. I did buy many before the ban.

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

The entire subject of global warming or climate change or whatever the criminals in DC call in next week is a LIE. It was fabricated by the Club of Rome back in the ’70’s.  Lookup a report they wrote titled The First Global Revolution. In it they openly state they decided that global warming could be used to manipulate the masses to follow the agenda of the global elitists (I prefer to call them criminals).  A single volcano can emit more gases than the entire world’s industries combined, yet volcanoes have been erupting periodically for eons and the world is still habitable and NOT under water.

This is just one more example that proves how deeply corrupt governments have become.  Perhaps a global movement is needed to remove all the criminals so decent government that truly serve the people can be built.  Yeah, I know it is a pipe dream but I have always thought big. Plus I believe it is needed because the direction the current group of criminals in all government is pushing us is NOT a direction in which I want to go.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ghost,
    “Perhaps a global movement is needed to remove all the criminals so decent government that truly serve the people can be built.”

Currently there are 2 threads on psychopaths :)

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.