Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

I think I’m gonna take a break from the boards for awhile.

Personality conflicts, sniping… a good portion of it coming from me. Taking this stuff way too serious and I should know better – I feel very passionately about certain things and sometimes I let my passions take over. I ain’t perfect. Not by a long shot. I’m a pile of walking contradictions and just as flawed as any man. Still…

So, I’m gonna bow out for awhile, go sit in the dog house, work on my preps…

Apologies if I’ve offended anyone. I’ll be back at some point in the future…

Malgus

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

We’ll keep a seat open for ya.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Take it easy Malgus, nobody is perfect, I can be very passionate too when I am trying to prove my points, and I can say some hard words too.

Important thing is that I am aware of that, you are too, so just take it easy.

And if you want some time off no problem, but also come back when you feel it is time.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Don’t go to far away or be gone long.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

… I am still gonna take you up on that cup of coffee one day

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Malgus, one of the things I’ve liked about this forum is that the discussions are largely civil and constructive as compared to others that are very free wheeling. You have a lot to add and so I look forward to your return.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Malgus…I totally understand. Unlike you, my maininterestin the forums has been looking for help, advice and practical knowledge. I t seems to have developedinto a running commentary of the news of the day…not a practical help place.Thanks from me personally for all you have helpedme with,…incl what to do with my snappers.You are an excellent writer, easy to assimilate…and I will miss your view. BUT, I feel similarly, I can commenton the newsof the day on the sites where it is originally posted.I started here for a different reason.. and now I think I wasthe last woman to exit asyou. You, 1974, Tolik, Whirlibird.. thank you. Malgus..be well, God speed.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Dude ! if you dont offend anybody , you haven’t done your job lol . I hear ya , I do that once in awhile because , face it , no matter how people try to defend prepper sites , they are negative , with few exceptions , one of them being rethinksurvival.com , I know that guy , all he is trying to do is bring cool products to people attention , or show handy DIY articles , you might hang out there as there is no politics , doom and gloom , etc . just interesting prepper ideas .

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

One has to have some away time now and again. I’ve been lacking on here lately because of the real life stuff so it’s a decent change of pace.

Don’t be gone too long or the beer will get warm!

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Malgus,
    I understand. I have been gone a while too. Work has been busy but a lot of it is me. I can only listen to so much and it infuriates me to see what is happening in this country. I just have walk away and take a few deep breaths. I have always appreciated your point of view. I may not always have agreed with everything you said but it is rare these days to find someone who is as outspoken as you are and has the experience to back it up. Most are just armchair quarterbacks. Please come back when the time is right and continue to share. You will be missed.
    Thanks,
    Matt

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

I have read a “One Year in Hell” 2 or 3 times. It is impossible to be a Selco Devotee and not bring politics into it. This is because politics is the CAUSE of It! (SHTF). All of the politicians are lying, to some extent. Let’s break down the word,

POLI(y) is the Latin word for MANY, or multiple.
    TIC(k)S are blood sucking creatures.

POLI-TICS = Many BloodSuckers ;)

Hope your hiatus is productive Malgus, I will miss your commentary!

-RGR

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Malgus:

Always enjoyed your comments. Take care of business, and come back fresh.

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Malgus – Concur with all. No worries getting spun up; it’s human nature if you give a crap about things. I often read things and have an outburst in the house…don’t become a stranger due to one commentor – otherwise we all lose.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Thanks for your contributions Malgus. Take care.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I understand, I think I’m going to make a conscious effort to get away from the news of the day and move back to purely prepping.

You should hear the outbursts I have when I read the paper, etc, watching my freedoms and way of life be destroyed while our enemies taunt us. So youre not alone in getting riled up! Best of luck out there and come back soon. Now, as for me, I’m headed to the knives section to hopefully find the info I’m after. If I don’t find it, I will come back and post after I research it for myself ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.