Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of verde
    verde
    Survivalist
    member1

I ended up to this site because of my spiritual path, which emphasizes being prepared.
    Firstly I wish to congratulate for having a reasonable and exceptionally level-headed survivalism site. Compared to many others this site is very clear and interesting to read and to listen and answers many practical questions I have had. I can feel truth here.

About my path: There is a spiritual path that is both very new and ancient. It is called the path of Knowledge. It is not part of any world religion. According to our revelations a “super-STHF” awaits us in the coming decades, everyone here in Earth. Below the term used to describe that is “Great Waves of Change”. It is mainly result of human actions on this planet, but there are other factors too..

Below is an excerpt of one of the holy revelations called “Race to Save the Human Civilization”
    “Here instead of having intellectual discussions and theoretical conversations, you must prepare your life and prepare your primary relationships. Your grand ideology will mean nothing in the face of the Great Waves of change. A scholar can drown as well as a fool.
    This is a powerful message to wake you, to snap you out of your preferential and conditioned thinking, your attitudes and assumptions, your beliefs and all that you avoid that you must now see.
    God wills for humanity to survive and to advance in the face of the Great Waves of change, but what God wills and what people will do are not the same, you see. That is why God must send now a New Message into the world to prepare humanity for a future that will be unlike the past and to prepare you to not only survive the Great Waves of change, but to be a contributor within them, for that is why you have come into the world.”

This path of Knowledge is now being revived in many countries by dedicated students of this path. Even if you get nothing else from this post, get this: There is hope, for the is New Message from God in the world!

In order not to “advertise” I will not put links here. But you will find both books and websites (or if you cannot, PM me).
    This path is new in this Earth, but it is ancient in the universe. This is most exiting, because there has been actual reception of universal wisdom on this planet, and this wisdom is being given to people of all walks of life in the form of Steps to Knowledge. And God being God does not give a small crumb to use but a great New Message, over 9000 pages.

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

Welcome, Verde. I hope you find what your looking for. :)

Profile photo of verde
    verde
    Survivalist
    member1

Thanks C, so do I. And I also wish angels find what they are looking for in humanity: people courageous enough to be free.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Thank you Verde for your words and welcome here.
    I think too that here we have one good community of people that are willing to learn and share.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.