Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Maybe the new boss ain’t quite as crazy as the old boss. That doesn’t make it a good deal for the farmers, but it may be all they can get.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Those leases are only good until the next crazy comes into power and cancels them. I’m amazed any whites stuck it out this long.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I’ll believe it when I’ve seen it in practice successfully – and safely – for, oh, say about 5-10 years running.
    I also think a major clue was buried in the story:

… in a bid to revive the agricultural sector …

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

There comes a point when they need to face the fact that they need to leave , while they still can . Consider themselves jews in nazi Germany . The final solution has not been worked out yet , so the ones that see the writing on the wall , leave , while they still have freedom of movement . Your not looking for a final destination at that point , just an improvement , where your not being hunted . Latin America would be a logical place . They may have to beg , barrow , or steal to get there , and arrive with nothing . Except the most valuable possession of all ……..your life . If any are cattle ranchers , Russia would be a good gig . They need people like that . Right now , the demand for beef is growing in that country . So big ranches are popping up all over the country . As of now , although the ranches are owned by Russians , they are run , and worked by AMERICAN COWBOYS , because the Russians dont know how . They get payed quite well , not a bad deal for any White African , being hunted regularly . Situation over there , is not a question of if they are going to die , but when . Any white in South Africa , that isnt looking to leave , needs to be . Whats your life worth ? Americans poke fun of Latin America , because nothing works very well , but it works a lot better than anything in Africa . I get that its hard to uproot yourself , from your country , but there comes a point where you need to accept that any white person on that continent , is in a situation that cant be won . You can always go back home if the situation improves , but I wouldnt hold my breath .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I liken the “whites in Africa” situatio, especially South Africa and places like Zimbabwe to many of the immigrant populations that came to the US and still come to the US. They do it so that the kids have a better chance at life, even if it means taking a step down socio-economically themselves due to language barriers, their foreign education not being recognized here, or having to leave all they had behind to escape wherever they came from.

It is long past time for whites in SA to leave. There is no future for their children there, and perhaps not for themselves either.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The article was AP. Why do you believe any of it? Its just another narrative thats not going to happen. Not necessarily fake news as delusional news. You could just as easily replace SA with USA if the same environmental conditions occurred. Mandela and Mugabe start a race war there. In the US Obama and Hillary start a race war. Funny how all the cities burn at the same time in historical,apocalypses. SA USA Europe Sweden Serbia Ukraine ‘ And 100 more shtholes. Whites under attack.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Either way , Africa is , and has always been a turd . The Europeans were the only thing keeping it half way viable . Then when the Europeans left , the turd finally gets flushed down the toilet . Why ? Because you have an indigenous population , that has been , and always will be , totally incapable of higher civilization . That has always been the case , its not the land , its the people on the land . Another example are the people of North , and South America . The people of South America were empire builders , with a written language , and produced amazing structures ……………whereas , in North America they never amounted to much in comparison to their brethren in the South . That is all over the world . In the modern day , peoples tend to stay down , more because they are unknowing victims of their own culture , and value systems , rather than any lack of opportunity .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.