Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

that posting this causes the cpu and forum to do back flips…

/watch?v=06VzxxDTnB8

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

duble u duble u duble u dot natural dash person dot ca

just looking for second opinions and eye balls on this subject.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

http://www.natural-person.ca/

there ya go , I’m on a Mac.

I just looked at it briefly , and bookmarked it for later reading . But my first take on it is that its clearly an over religious slant . I personally prefer more Constitutional based reading . Like anything else , take what you want if you get something out of it that helps you , and leave the rest . The part about the English language was kind of strange . Again its his personal opinion and not fact . He fails to mention that English ( and all languages ) are constantly evolving . We dont speak old english anymore , we cant even understand its meaning very well anymore . The grammar nazis are having a fit right now , because they are part of the present day past , and not the future , as the english language is evolving again as we speak . The written language is too complicated , and you can see people dropping all the BS , and getting to the meat of conversation every day in texting . Words are shortened , its more phonetic , etc. ………..that will , and is going to carry over into the written language . Words and structure will eventually be changed . Languages evolve in the direction of how people actually speak vs. what some scholar thinks is proper .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Kos,
    Just read a little of the page and don’t have any interest in what they are saying one way or the other. There are to many complex problems in real life to bother with some web site. Maybe I’ll visit them using astral projection tonight and findout what is really happening.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

74 lol. don’t read into it to much, I don’t exactly support the movement either. and its always a giggle to watch the police dash cam as they pull one over.

the guy in the video on the other hand, completely owned that judge. as soon as she got up and left the room the court case was dismissed.

knowledge of law to the letter is very handy, but it still doesn’t mean the system is fair, or even cares…

telling a judge they are wrong usually brings out the monster of insecurity, good luck with that rational argument.

its very important to pick your battles.

I wouldn’t have even cared so much, if I hadn’t spent a whole fking hour trying to post those two links… and then last night with the Disney post… just hardens my determination to post… censorship is infuriating… (not suggesting this site was censoring it either, I thought I may have posted to many things to quickly, and a monitor needed to give the a ok.) not the first time I have had trouble posting those vids either… don’t even get me started on the military mal ware that keeps poping up on the cpus I visit… (have fun sorting through that mountain of **** analysts…)

also, if a man is starving, he has absolutely every right to feed himself… to insist they should lay down and die out of sheer nobility … just… grrrrr.. *blood boiling…*

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

thanks tolik for the assist in the link. there is a gem of truth in every pile of bullshit, or people wouldn’t swallow it. I do enjoy collecting gems.

74, best I could ever do was lucid dream, every now and again tho I have what I can only describe as a night mare.

I don’t really meditate anymore for that tho, deep relaxation exercises on the other hand, improve reaction time and striking power, and help with stress. Ive also noticed that as ive gotten older, I don’t feel pressure on the energy centers like I used 2, and my dreams are not as intense. (actually kind of thankfull for that… used to dread sleeping.)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.