Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

After watching the news, and reading some of the news sites, I almost shot my TV today.

The nonsense coming out of Washington today sent me over the edge. Is there anyone in the White House or Congress that gives a rat’s a$$ about this country and the people they allegedly serve. Whether it’s the pipeline or amnesty for the illegals, or BeBe’s speech, they play their public relations games to ****** someone in to give them one more vote in the next election.

Once I calmed down, I realized that here was not one person that I could look at and say there is a real leader.

I love my country, but I have pretty much given up hope that we will ever achieve the greatness we once had. My fear is what kind of country will my grandkids live in.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Not a good one Roadracer. O is in Miami today at Florida International University with all the left wing immigrants talking about is unlawful executive order. We are in trouble my friend.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I wanted to strangel my radio but Mitch McConnell wouldn’t stick his neck out.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Hahaha if I could tell you the number of times I’ve fantasized about… well… um… removing 90% of our “leaders” from office.

You’re not alone. I literally can’t look at them, it’s not healthy to be that angry.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Be careful now!! We all just went a level higher on the Gov list!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Back in the day , there were bumper stickers around that said “kill your TV ” . This was before cell phones , and even then some people could see where it was headed .
    Roadracer , its BECAUSE you love your country, that makes men at some point, decide that the time for the ballot is over , and the time for bullets has arrived . There comes a point in a nations history where that is the only way to clean up the mess and save that nation .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Remember the fake bullet holes….. on car windows? lol

But ahhh Many of the newer tvs today have screens that would make excellent cutting boards. They’re so BIG, flat and actually pretty tough. Leave on while slicing the lettuce and tomatoes.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It’s pretty clear people have reached their limit of tolerance.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>It’s pretty clear people have reached their limit of tolerance.

You mean like watching Madonna fall off the stage or the FCC try to regulate the net as a public utility.

In fairness to Obama he’s the most dispised icon in American history. The man who bankrupted the US.

Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

The Today Show acted like Madonna falling was a great national tragedy. These self absorbed media people are unbelievable. Suggest the Obama News Network (NBC) send Tamaran Hall to Walter Reed to see what tragedy really looks like.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes Madonna was front page news and ISIS last page news!

Profile photo of Vadim
    Vadim
    Survivalist
    member3

hard to believe, that you, largely enlightened people here, are still watching that boob-tube.

(personally TV-free for 10+ years)

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

TV’s serve many purposes now days. I can put almost anything from my laptop or tablet onto the tv for better viewing and sound.

Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I personally watch the Today show to see what the White House is feeding the sheeple. They take their marching orders from the Dem’s, and it’s instructive to see what they are pushing.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Vadim wrote:</div>hard to believe, that you, largely enlightened people here, are still watching that boob-tube.

(personally TV-free for 10+ years)

Much depends on what you’re watching.
    Youtube takes on a whole new character at 40″.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.