Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MATT,
    Can you do any Pictures?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Matt, Great info to know. I also have read that you need to hunt the 100 to 150 pound hogs.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

It was a great weekend. I shot the small ones with my 357. Lol got lucky and got 2 with one shot. Big one on right 12 yr old daughter with AR and one on left 14 yrs with 22-250. Sorry about the faces I just don’t like putting pictures of my kids up for everyone to see. It’s not y’all I don’t trust it’s others that might cruse this site that i am concerned about.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

matt76, I agree with you on the images of your kids. Wow! the two in the center are the size that taste the best.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

OOOOHHHHH YES. They will be fantastic when I smoke them in halves on the pit. Mouth already watering!!!!!

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

It was really fun. We waited until all of us had a shot and then 3…2….1 BOOM we all shot at once. Man 3 guns going off at one time is really loud. LOL my ears are still ringing.

On another note trapping is a great way to get hogs as well. Baited pens with one way gates have been known to yeild large numbers at one time. It just needs to be a very stout pen.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

I have had good time using a multi style trap. Once a pig gets caught in one part of the trap it’s squealing will bring others to be caught in the other parts.

Robin

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.