Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Benjammin and Freedom, I have no disagreement whatsoever with your statements. Anyone who isn’t taking proper precautions is a fool. What concerns me most is that we shouldn’t have to adjust our lives so radically just to survive into the future. But we’ve been forced into that position.

And just where can those weapons even be used in the future anyway? Even just simple practice becomes risky for some, and downright foolish for many – the moment they’re fired, they become detectable, and once they’re detected, they are much closer to being traced. Even if I pass ‘em to my grand kids, what good will they do when buried?

I’ve already got multiple adult grand children, and more great grand children coming all the time. I won’t be around in 10-20 years, but they’ve got whole lifetimes ahead of them. They deserve far better than the future they’ll be getting, and too few people know enough and/or are willing enough to do enough to turn it around. The propagandists in the media, the education system, and elsewhere, have done their jobs very well, and we’re now at the point of Marx’s list near the end of chapter 2.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS, History has shown us all that the future has no guarantees. The Marx”s know that as long as the people are armed the harder it will be to take over, so gun control will be there first step and confiscation of the guns is second and the last step is finding the guns that no one will turn in, then and only then will they take total control of everything. They know that if they can limit the amount in the third step then there will be less resistance to get there way.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Profile photo of freedom freedom.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

In for a penny, in for a pound.
    If you are going to risk a felony in the future,
    might as well be a good one.

Shhh, silence is golden.
    Titanium or aluminum may be a better option than gold though.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Here is the thing . IF that passes and goes into effect . That will be historically recorded as WHEN the United States ceased to exist . It is the end of America . The 2nd Amendment was installed because our founders understood that no government can be trusted . If it happens , expect to see blatant suppression of civil liberties , and an end to due process . Right now , LE at all levels are out of control , with too many people that have disdain for the American citizen , and utter contempt for the US Constitution , with its civil liberties . Good Cops ? Yeah , they are out there , and they will be slowly pushed out by the other types . Without the check that the 2nd Amendment is supposed to provide , the corrupt will take over . Expect Federal departments to start exerting oppressive measures . This means the end of the USA , and the start of the USSR . Dramatic , yes , but is that not their goal ? Destroy the Constitution in order to implement a totalitarian collective state ? The fact that we the people, are able to bare arms , almost all arms , has deterred outright tyranny , foreign invasion , and crime . Bundy ranch was a good example . I bet those BLM guys were all pumped up , thinking they were getting to go out and ruff up some people . They probably joked about it . Then when the people came out in resistance , suddenly it wiped the smirk off their faces ……………you could see the fear clearly in their faces , they suddenly understood that if they tried to do what they intended , they might go home in a body bag . Thats how its supposed to work . If this passes , expect wide spread tyranny , and criminals to become bolder than they ever have ……….which will give the excuse for tougher crackdowns of the civil population . Thats how serious the result of this bill is .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

So the US ended in 1994?
    This is the slime bill redux.
    Little tidbit not included, no sunset.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.