Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

there was a saying, I think it was Voltaire” I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it”. I don’t care that someone dosent agree with me, its just their opinion, but when I don’t fall in line with what they are saying, they call me paranoid, an idiot, a fool and make other personal insults. makes me want to give up forums altogether.

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I just wouldn’t bother with those forums, obviously some of the other posters could use better judgement.

lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

there are a lot of other forums-including prepper and survivalist ones -that are full of trolls and people playing “mind” games.

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Very true, once in a while we have that problem here as well.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes lonewolf, we have had some here come and go. They do not stay long here.

lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

we get them on the British forums, most are well known and have been about for ages, I have tried to have a conversation with one or two but they wont desist, so I just leave those particular forums and have nothing more to do with them.

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Survivalists and collectivists mix like water and oil. Poorly at best. It doesn’t take much for a fight to break out.

lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

collectivists??? the main thing I cant understand on some of the Brit prepper sites-well most of them really- is the people that ONLY prep for unemployment, sickness and bad weather, I don’t call that survivalism…..maybe that’s the difference between preppers and survivalists? preppers only prepare for life’s minor problems and survivalists see the bigger picture. I think that’s why my survivalist friend and I have problems discussing our theories on Brit forums, nobody else can understand where we are coming from.

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

lonewolf, I think that in Britain these forums have people that truly believe that all that is needed is two to three days of food and water for a bad time. They do not believe in a collapse of the world economy.

lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

yes Freedom, I think that too. many people think that civilisation is “too big to fail” because we have come so far, I just think we have further to fall.

British Survivalist.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Good stuff!
    Even if you disagree with someone you still can learn some things from it, if you embrace it on correct way, on the other hand if you take it on wrong way, there is usually no use at all from it.

lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

trouble is all I seem to get is, when I post something which I truly believe someone comes along and says I’m an idiot and goes on to say the complete opposite of what I posted,,,just because online they can say anything they want. when I argue my point I’M the one that gets BANNED.

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Lone, You’re still here :)

lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

yes I am, did you wish I wasn’t or something? most people get bored with my opinions fairly quickly.

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Lol not at all..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.