Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Thanks for linking that article Novus Ordo. I should starting reading him.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Whirlibird , let me tell you this ………….in Phoenix , if the outside temp is 117 , then its 165 on the roof of a commercial building , I know this , from using laser AC thermometers .

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Whirli – most of that makes sense, thanks for the insight. I’m still of the mindset to take active measures to tame down the appearance of a militarized force without minimizing the officers capability or protection.

Did you catch that article on the http://www.woodpilereport.com I mentioned earlier? Curious of your thoughts on it and if the author had “gotten it right” or not.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Novus Ordo wrote:</div>Whirli – most of that makes sense, thanks for the insight. I’m still of the mindset to take active measures to tame down the appearance of a militarized force without minimizing the officers capability or protection.

Did you catch that article on the http://www.woodpilereport.com I mentioned earlier? Curious of your thoughts on it and if the author had “gotten it right” or not.

I would agree with you on the taming down, as long as safety and protection of all involved is not compromised.

The article, read it before the edits, will comment when I have a keyboard not on a tablet.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Then again , This isnt Bosnia , Somalia , or Ukraine ……………………You would have a hard time convincing me that all the gear they have is justified . Then there is their mentality and behavior , it smacks of Communism . Andy Griffith only gave Barney Fife 1 bullet for a reason ………………..just sayin . These guys want to go run around and play soldier , then they need to go sign up for the military , and get sent to some crap hole , to get shot at and road bombed , instead of being a door kicker ready to gun down a 90 year old lady in a wheelchair . It’s a job , if its too tough and scary for them , they can simply quit . Can you tell I hate cops ?

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.