Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Darin Prentice
    Darin Prentice
    Survivalist
    member4

i hope you all can excuse my lack of detail to attention. many years ago i got ahold of a german book printed in 1930, with pictures and descriptions in german of the north american plant life. i cant read german but the pictures had a skull and crossbones or pot and pan for edible. some had a red cross. in it was what we assumed was wild garlic…looks like a three headed tiger lily, orange with yellow stripes, and a garlic looking bulb about a foot or two underground at its base. raw it had the bones, it showed a fire and sitting beside the fire was the bulb with pot and pan. we started a fire, found a bulb, and baked it by the fire, tasted just like cooked garlic but better. we munched a piece of raw bulb it was terrible, and spit it out. if anyone knows what im talking about id like to hear… cant find that book and cant find any reference to it. i know its not the same wild garlic in other posts so im a little curious, im looking for a picture of the plant in my albums because i take pics of everything for reference but you think i can find it?…

Prepare, Preserve, Protect...

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.