Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ox
    Ox
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I think it would be interesting and a moral booster to us seeing where members of this forum are located in the world. Perhaps if there’s some close by we could meet up and further our patriotic ranks locally.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Screamin’ breach of my OPSEC to nail down my exact location. So I’m not in lol.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I would not be in favor of that myself , unless it was just a very general location , as in , you only know how many people are from a certain nation …but not more information than that , sort of like the WordPress blog tracker , it only tells you how many people from different countries looked at your blog each day , but no more .

Profile photo of Ox
    Ox
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Yes, that is what I mean. Not an exact location. No towns or zip codes or anything. I’m talking just a dot on a map. Say, in the state or providence. I don’t want my exact location revealed either! But it would be nice to see if anyone is in upstate NY like me.

Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

If sufficiently vague I think it’s a nice idea.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I was thinking about having this later on. Just that people can connect and form their own local groups. But this is something down the road and not high priority at the moment. I have to take care of a couple of other things for this website in the coming days and weeks.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Pretty cool how this site is self evolving ……..not any trolls yet .

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Ha ha ha Tolik, I am so sorry I couldn’t help it!!
    trolls

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Yeah, I really hope we can keep it that way. Selco’s experience does attract the right kind of people. If things get weird at some point in time, I can always filter out the people who joined in the first month and set up a private section of the forum. I plan to do this for active members anyway.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Haha! Yeah Gypsy, we got to stay safe from those guys! :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.