Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Drink deep, this may cure some of kommiefornias problems.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Wow, and in super eco conscious CA no less. I’m glad that VT banned fracking a few years back before anyone even proposed doing so. I believe we’re the only State that has done this. Polluting your aquifers is one of those almost impossible to fix problems.

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

These two videos are about Jessica Ernst from Rosebud, AB. Jessica Ernst worked for the last thirty year in the Oil and Gas Industry as a Environmental Scientist. The first video is a six minute introduction. The second video is the documentation of the contamination that occurred in Rosebud, AB.

If you are interested in the problems with fracking and groundwater, please see this update. Jessica Ernst just lost her case against EnCana Corporation and the Alberta Government:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/alberta-woman-loses-round-in-anti-fracking-lawsuit-1.1931764.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

As long as they stay the hell out of Arizona and move to Washington or Oregon .

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Hard to predict the battlefields of world war three. But rest assured the final war of the human race will be around the last water hole.

Lots of people dying under mysterious circumstances here in canada over our water rights. Someone in our elected government even wrote the queen asking her to step in, because regardless what the masses think about our democracy… her house gets the last say… her house is amongst the richest in the world…

Last i checked it was over 30 people who had “accidents” fighting for our water rights in canada.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I wouldn’t buy into the whole environmental disaster from fracking just yet. There is a lot of politically, and socially motivated activity surrounding the issue of oil production. We’ve seen the same tactics used for the last 40 years by people wanting control of our lives.

Profile photo of Tsar Alexander
    Tsar Alexander
    Survivalist
    member4

“As long as they stay the hell out of Arizona and move to Washington or Oregon.”
    No thanks–the last thing we need is more hipsters and ultra liberals from California!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.