Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Would be great for bartering
    ***********************************************************************************
    Homemade Lemon Gin

Make sure you have the following ingredients before you begin.

1 Envelope of yeast,
    12 Oranges,
    12 Lemons,
    4 Grapefruit,
    7 lbs. of white sugar,
    2 Slices of toasted bread.

First make sure everything is steralized. Then slice (or mince) all of the fruit. Before you put the fruit in your bucket pour all of the sugar in and dilute it with 2 gallons of boiling water. Now place all of the fruit in the bucket and fill the bucket with 5 gallons of water. Let the two pieces of toast float on the top and place the yeast in between the two slices. Keep at room temperature for 28 days.

************************************************************************************************************************
    I’ll add more as I figure out where my fathers old book is hiding.

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

While we were in Alaska, many Native villages were theoretically “dry”. Ha! Even the children know how to mix flour, sugar and water and set the bucket behind the woodstove to make “hooch”. Sorry, I don’t know the recipe…

anika
    anika
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Bartering, heck – this would be great for May! :P

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Will copy and try it out.

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Have fun with it. I know dad made a batch a few years back(not this recipe and made it so strong you could barely drink it. Prolly would of made damn nice molotov cocktails hehe.

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.